Travis back in hospital

Re: Travis back in hospital

Postby Elizabeth » April 10th, 2014, 6:26 pm

So sorry Rachel. I'm hoping you find the answers you need to help your daughter. I'm sure it is heartbreaking for everyone.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby LisaH » April 10th, 2014, 7:14 pm

Keeping ya'll in my prayers, Rachell.
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Retta » April 11th, 2014, 2:20 am

keeping you all in our prayers Rachael. Thank You for the update. So thankful Travis is doing better
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby MeFlick » April 11th, 2014, 8:03 am

Rach - well the good news is that he still has his toe and you have a plan to help keep it that way! I will say a prayer for Travis and his "patience" as well as he continues to deal with this obstacle. I will also say a prayer for your daughter and her needs and pray that you can find the help that she needs to overcome this obstacle in her life. I am saying special prayers for you and your DH as you continue to deal with one thing and then another that is being thrown in your paths! I pray for guidance and comfort for you all. I can imagine nothing worse then having to deal with one issue and then another with my kiddos that would make any sane person lose their sanity! Prayers for you all! Keep us updated when you can!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby kim » April 11th, 2014, 8:27 pm

Oh, Rach, my heart goes out to you. So glad that Travis has his toe still and prayers for him getting to keep it....and his patience. It's difficult for boys but one I am hoping he will prevail on. Of course, patience isn't something we have anyway. Prayers for your daughter. That is such a difficult road, especially watching from the sidelines, watching a loved one go through their struggles and knowing that it is a battle that they will have to do alone and all you can do is be there to support them. I pray for you you and DH to have the strength to, yet again, get through another family ordeal. It can be wearing on the soul and physically. You have shown how strong you are already. I will be praying and thinking of you.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby rachellann » April 12th, 2014, 10:18 pm

LOL Melanie I can not claim to be a sane person. just one who believes that our course in life is planned before we are ever born and sometimes in this cruel world there will be many side roads that are often taken but we can and will get back to the right road and will do what needs to be done to fill out the original plan.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Previous

Return to Off Topic