Cool Site for digital paper

Cool Site for digital paper

Postby Angel135612 » August 23rd, 2013, 8:03 am

If you like digital papers, or want to learn how to create your own digital papers (or elements) using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements, there is a site I found a few days ago.... explained all about it on my blog. It's called Pixel Scrapper. I don't want to explain everything again here, (you can read about the site either on my blog or at the site itself) But they have digital papers and elements, AND the overlays and templates to make your own. There are even quick tutorials on how to do different things to create your own using Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. They also have some using Paint Shop Pro, but I haven't checked those out yet, so not sure what all they have there.

As I said, I have more information about the site on my blog.. if you are interested, and I have a link to the site in my blog as well. Since I found the site, I have been playing with Photoshop non stop... after looking at a few of the tutorials, I know how to do the things I have been wanting to learn how to do for ages.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Re: Cool Site for digital paper

Postby Elizabeth » August 23rd, 2013, 1:17 pm

Thanks, Diane. This is definitely going on my list for when things quiet down at home. Probably after Christmas, LOL!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Postby PennyDuncan » August 23rd, 2013, 1:58 pm

Oh COOL!!!! I'll be checking that out too!!!! Thanks girl!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby PennyDuncan » August 23rd, 2013, 2:04 pm

Hey Diane...I just went and checked out your blog........definitely going to look into it more...BUT...just thought I would let you know....(which you may already know this)....you link must be broken....cause it gives a blank page....I did find the website with no problem just by typing in the name you have in your post.......but thought you might want to check your link and see if something went wonky..... ;) Thanks again ma'am!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Postby Angel135612 » August 23rd, 2013, 4:46 pm

Thanks for letting me know Penny, I didn't know that, and I will see if I can figure out how to fix it. I don't know much about blogging, or how to add buttons and such, so hopefully it won't take me to long to figure out how to fix it.

I fixed the link, so it should be working now. I'm still trying to figure out all this blogging stuff... LOL.

I had today off, and I have been playing around in PS all day long. I'm trying to read/watch a tutorial, then spend some time doing it, so I won't forget it the next time I want to do something... LOL I'm one of those people if I learn something but don't use it, I forget it. Unlike my BF who can sit and watch hours of tutorials, and remember what he saw in the first hour. If I watched hours, by the time I was finished, I would have to watch the first one over again to remember what it was about.
Angel135612

Postby LisaH » August 23rd, 2013, 5:51 pm

Thanks Diane!
LisaH

Postby Gigi » August 23rd, 2013, 8:06 pm

Thanks Diane - will be sure to check it out later!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby kim » August 24th, 2013, 12:08 pm

Thanks Diane. I've bookmarked the site so that I can revisit when I have more time to LEARN some things. Looks like a really great site.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Retta » August 25th, 2013, 6:12 pm

Thank you. Already enjoying this!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Angel135612 » August 25th, 2013, 6:59 pm

I have spent the entire weekend going through the site and working through some of the tutorials. I will be donating to her soon.. it is so worth the money. I think I may do the subscription, for $5 a month, you get unlimited downloads, and can redownload what you already downloaded if you should ever lose it. (and that is for life, not just while you are subscribing) I think that is a better deal than donating, and just getting extra download credits. And they are always adding new stuff to the site.
Angel135612

Return to Off Topic