My other experience

My other experience

Postby dearwendy714 » May 28th, 2013, 2:46 am

Hi! My name is Wendy and I'm from Orange County, CA. I'm new to everything here at this forum. I recently was able to get the Silver Bullet machine from Sherri whom I met trying to get into her Black Cat learning center. I had my Black Cat for almost a year. I would say during the first 6 months I did not open the box because of how intimating the box and machine looked and was extremely busy going to school FT and working FT at Disney. When I had break before spring break I started to get serious and get into business. My boyfriend had purchased this machine because he knows how crafty I am and I had talked to him how I would like to do a little side business creating thing from invitation, center piece, banner, stickers etc. and hopefully use that money for vacations. Until now, I'm ever so gracious to have talked to Sherri. This forum is amazing and really helpful with everything it has like the learning center. Its nice to see how talented everyone is here on the forum. If only my boyfriend and I known that we would be fooled in purchasing our machine from KYCutter. I know that a big major step to steer people from purchasing their machine is through The Top Ten Review. That was what sealed the deal for my boyfriend and I to buy BC machine. Glad to know SB is #1 and can definitely agree that the support is awesome. If I could tell anyone what I had to go through and my many questions on how do something. I would tell them not to waste their time or energy and purchase it through someone reliable like That's Scrap Inc. I'm excited for my venture on how to use this powerful machine and know that I will have questions and problems but know I have tutorials and explanations to guide me through. As well as the support of all the awesome people in this forum.
Wendy
dearwendy714

Cutter: SilverBullet 13in

Re: My other experience

Postby LisaH » May 28th, 2013, 7:36 am

Hey & welcome Wendy! Glad to have you as part of the "family". There is a LOT of knowledge and creative goodness on this forum, so if you get "stuck" or just need some inspiration...ask questions and look through the forum / learning center...you will be amazed at the sharing from these good folk!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby PennyDuncan » May 28th, 2013, 10:02 am

Welcome Welcome Wendy....SO SORRY you had to deal with the NIGHTMARE of the other cutter ordeal....but HAPPY HAPPY you found Sherri...We can ALL promise you...you will be THRILLED with your purchase of the Silver Bullet and the interaction with Sherri...she is WONDERFUL!!!!! We are thrilled you are here ma'am!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Gigi » May 28th, 2013, 10:08 am

Welcome Wendy. Yes these machines can be a bit intimidating, but with the Learning Center and the forum you will be up and running in no time.

Welcome to the family - and I am in So CA too - just more southern than you! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » May 28th, 2013, 11:01 am

Glad you are here, Wendy! Welcome!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby sherri » May 28th, 2013, 12:01 pm

Wendy, I am glad you made it here as well. Thank you for the nice compliments. I am glad I could help you thru the nightmare as well! If we could only catch people before they fell into the foxhole it would be so much easier! Good luck!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby kim » May 28th, 2013, 8:17 pm

Welcome Wendy!!!! So glad you were able to find Sherri....she is the BEST. You will come to LOVE your SB and we are all willing to help you in any way we can. The Learning Center is the best place to start. After the ordeal you had, you will really appreciate the wonderful customer support you will get from Sherri.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby iggylover » May 28th, 2013, 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forum and the best cutting machine around!

I live in south Orange County and love to get up to Disneyland when I have spare time (which I haven't had much of lately, but hoping for more in the future). It's always fun to find more people in the general area.

Jeanette / iggylover
iggylover

Postby Suzan » May 28th, 2013, 10:43 pm

That's right Jeanette you are right there. I think we need to do another Disneyland trip again. I forgot all about that.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby iggylover » June 7th, 2013, 7:58 pm

:shock: You forgot me?! :cry:

See what happens when I get busy and dissapear for a while... :ROFLMBO:
iggylover

Return to Off Topic