Kathy Bessey grandson

Re: Kathy Bessey grandson

Postby MeFlick » April 3rd, 2013, 7:34 pm

Kathy, just wanted to say I was still thinking and praying for your family!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Lindacrew4 » April 3rd, 2013, 10:20 pm

such sad news, praying for you and your family, Maybe Retta will have a prayer she can recite for all of us.
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby Retta » April 3rd, 2013, 11:51 pm

Kathy and Linda-if I may.

Lord, We realize in this world there are evil things and people who also are hurt by those things. We ask that you be with Kathy and her family and friends. Help them through all of this. There are no real answers and yet such pain. Please comfort each of them as only you can. Bring
things into their lives and people to encourage, strengthen, and listen. Meet each and every need.
Lord help them to know You are there.

Lord thank you so much for hearing us and answering our prayers. In Jesus precious name we pray.

Amen
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Lindacrew4 » April 4th, 2013, 6:32 am

Amen
Thanks Retta for your comforting prayers
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby kathybessey » April 20th, 2013, 11:04 am

Thank you all and Retta thank you for that prayer. You all mean so very much to me and I it helps my heart to know you are all here.

Life has been hectic as anyone can imagine but to throw in the need to find a larger home for all of us and motion hearings on top of having to hire an attorney to deal with the parents of the person that did this has just added more to our plates. - Long story and I won't bother you all with it. The good thing is we have a good attorney now and are taking the first steps to deal with them and prepared to go through court hearings against them if necessary.

I haven't been able to craft for nearly two months now due to the move I was supposed to make and everything still be packed in boxes waiting to move to a larger house. Looks like we will all have to be crammed into my little house for another month, but we do have a house to move into either the end of May or first weekend in June. My daughter Crystal and her two children are moving back to Idaho from Texas to be with us over this next year as we go through the murder trial and sentencing processes (they will arrive here April 30th). So that puts me, my darling little man Aiden, daughter Erin and the new baby Augustus (born ten days after Joey passed away), Crystal and her children Bonnie and Mason all in my little 2 bedroom house for a month.

I am going to try to get on here now and at least see what all you wonderful people are up to and get reacquainted with old friends.
Last edited by kathybessey on April 20th, 2013, 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
kathybessey

Postby Angel135612 » April 20th, 2013, 11:11 am

Kathy, it is so good to see you on here again.... I hope you do come back more often. I'm sure the next few months are going to be difficult, but I know you will be able to make the best of it and get through this with your head held high.
If you need to talk, you know how to get me on Skype!!!! HUGS!!!! :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kathybessey » April 20th, 2013, 11:27 am

Thanks Diane!!! My world is just so completely different now and half the time I don't know up from down or right from left but we are getting through the days a step at a time.
kathybessey

Postby Elizabeth » April 20th, 2013, 12:15 pm

Kathy, I can only imagine the turmoil in you life right now. I am thinking of you often, and like Diane, I am happy to see you pop in here when you can. Maybe finding a moment to check in here can be an escape from everything else that is going on. Sending hugs!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Postby kim » April 20th, 2013, 1:42 pm

Still praying for you. Just imagine the evil in the world. I watch the news and something is going on all the time. The world has gone crazy.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Retta » April 22nd, 2013, 7:37 am

Hugs and prayers Kathy.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kathybessey » April 22nd, 2013, 9:52 am

Thanks everyone! I just wanted to share with you a couple of my favorite pictures of our Joey. He was such a happy little boy and was so excited to become a big brother. I had bought him a book for Christmas about being a big brother and he would make his mommy read it to him all the time and pat her tummy while she read it. The first picture is the new grandbaby Augustus with a picture of his big brother. The others are two of my favorite pictures of Joey.
Auggie and Joey March 27 2013.jpg

582554_533122326706122_876199031_n.jpg

544547_3998339095353_577732144_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kathybessey

Postby kmmhug » April 22nd, 2013, 10:03 am

He sure was a cutie. How sad that Augustus will never get to meet his big brother.... :(

I am so glad your family is able to band together during the trial phase. You and your family are in my prayers and I am praying that the person who did this will be brought to justice! I am sorry that the family of the perpetrator is causing trouble as well. You guys have enough to deal with, without them adding even more stress and strain! (((hugs)))
Kathy
kmmhug

Cutter: Cougar 18" Cameo

Postby Elizabeth » April 22nd, 2013, 2:59 pm

What beautiful boys. Thanks for sharing the photos. I am heartbroken for you all.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Postby Barbara » April 22nd, 2013, 5:47 pm

Beautiful photos. Beautiful memories. No one can take the memories from you. Take care.
Barbara

Postby kathybessey » April 22nd, 2013, 7:32 pm

Thanks ladies. Nope they sure can't take the memories. We talk about Joey often, we watch videos of him and the living room has his pictures all over the place and other little reminders of Joey.
kathybessey

Postby kim » April 22nd, 2013, 8:02 pm

It helps to talk about all the wonderful memories that you have. It hurts, but it helps.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby MeFlick » April 24th, 2013, 7:11 am

Kathy, continued prayers for your family. I am so sorry for the loss of little Joey and then to have it compounded by everything else just makes it more difficult. I am glad you will have your family there together to help each other as you deal with all the things to come. We are hear to help when you need others outside your core family! Great pictures of little Joey. Glad you are finding ways to remember the good times from his short live. That will help you all to heal over time.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby iggylover » May 28th, 2013, 9:50 pm

Kathy,

Words cannot say enough.... I am so sorry for the loss of your dear grandson, and in such a horrible fashion. Thoughts, prayers, and cyber-hugs to you and your family as you are going through this hard time.
iggylover

Previous

Return to Off Topic