Tattered Angels

Tattered Angels

Postby kmmhug » February 22nd, 2013, 1:26 am

http://www.wendysenger.com/2013/02/my-t ... heart.html

Just read the latest blog post by the developer and founder of tattered angels and it makes me so sad and angry. Have any of you guys seen this yet? It just does not seem like it should be legal...
Kathy
kmmhug

Cutter: Cougar 18" Cameo

Re: Tattered Angels

Postby Gigi » February 22nd, 2013, 2:22 am

Wow -just read the story and many of the posts.. it certainly sounds like some good legal minds need to be involved. If that is the whole story , it certainly doesnt make sense at face value.... :(
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby PennyDuncan » February 22nd, 2013, 7:26 am

WOW!!! I had not heard that either and I love their Glami line.....But I'm with Gigi....something doesn't "smell" right here.......if she had a 3 year contract with them surely she would have stipulations of terminating the contract??????? I definately think there is more to the story then what she has shared...especially since she went in to such detail about the first part...then basically slams the door....just doesn't sound right....I do wish her the best...and pray she does seek an attorney for proper guidance...that had to be a hard blow to take!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby LisaH » February 22nd, 2013, 8:46 am

I hate that something like this has happened to her...but, here's my question...Why is she seeking a "job" in another industry? That's what she says and it just doesn't make sense if everything is kosher with her. It may just be she is tired of this industry...but it's just weird to me. If everything said can be taken as the "whole" truth and story, then she needs to seek legal council.
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Return to Off Topic