Exciting news...I have visitors coming

Exciting news...I have visitors coming

Postby Mary Kobe » December 4th, 2012, 12:46 pm

Some of you may remember that last February, there was a group of us that met in Concordia, MO. Well, I found out last Friday that Tina and Leisha will be coming to Kansas City Thursday and staying until Sunday! I have made two trips to see them, and it is always so much fun! They are bringing their machines and supplies and we will have hours of crafting time!

My husband, (bless his pointy head), has been busy cleaning for our guests! Even doing the baseboards! Now, I am wondering, why he can't do this more often! But, if he is willing, I will let him! I refuse to get in his way!

I just had to share. I am a little excited, not that you can tell! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Re: Exciting news...I have visitors coming

Postby Gigi » December 4th, 2012, 1:14 pm

That is awesome news. So excited for you!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Suzan » December 4th, 2012, 1:30 pm

So very happy for you. Send Chris my way when he is done at your house.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » December 4th, 2012, 2:40 pm

Suzan wrote:So very happy for you. Send Chris my way when he is done at your house.

Ha! I think this is a once in a lifetime thing! I have never seen him so eager to be cleaning! He EVEN said that when I get my room back together, he would dust all the shelves! I told him that since he was at home all the time, he can focus on one room each week and keep up with it! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

This REALLY cannot be my husband! Maybe I should tell him we have company coming every weekend! :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Postby kim » December 4th, 2012, 3:32 pm

what exciting news and sooooo happy for you! What fun all of you will have! And I was going to suggest you tell hubby that you have company coming every week but you've already thought of that. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: But if he ever runs out of things to do, you can send him my way.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Sassycutter » December 4th, 2012, 4:17 pm

Tell Tina and Leisha "hi" for me!!
So much paper, so little time....
Sassycutter

Cutter: 13" Black Cat and Foilmaster

Postby kmmhug » December 4th, 2012, 4:42 pm

How Fun! I wish whatever has given him a cleaning bug was contagious and that my husband would catch it~ :ROFLMBO:
Kathy
kmmhug

Cutter: Cougar 18" Cameo

Postby Mary Kobe » December 4th, 2012, 4:47 pm

Sassycutter wrote:Tell Tina and Leisha "hi" for me!!

I sure will! Maybe we can get a phone call in! (If they can stop talking for a few minutes!) :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Postby Mary Kobe » December 4th, 2012, 4:51 pm

kim wrote:what exciting news and sooooo happy for you! What fun all of you will have! And I was going to suggest you tell hubby that you have company coming every week but you've already thought of that. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: But if he ever runs out of things to do, you can send him my way.

Well, I could just send him anyway! I would not mind at all! All I need is an address! He could even stay for MONTHS!!!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

kmmhug wrote:How Fun! I wish whatever has given him a cleaning bug was contagious and that my husband would catch it~ :ROFLMBO:

I just said we had guests coming! Funny thing is, when my brother and sister-in-law come in town, it is not that big of a deal! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Postby LisaH » December 4th, 2012, 4:56 pm

Oh you are going to have soooo much fun! Pics...yep, we need those! Hope you have a great time!!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Mary Kobe » December 4th, 2012, 5:05 pm

We will be planning another get-together in June, if anyone is interested. Always in Concordia, MO. Where the most exciting place to go is the gas station for a soda! There is a scrapbook store there and she stays open until 11 or 12 p.m. when we are in town, just in case we need a midnight run! LOL

I will keep you all posted on the dates.
Mary Kobe

Postby Mary Kobe » December 4th, 2012, 5:09 pm

LisaH wrote:Oh you are going to have soooo much fun! Pics...yep, we need those! Hope you have a great time!!!

No pictures!! LOL I have my favorite "hang out at home" clothes and my husband informed me that I cannot wear them! They are old, really old, t-shirts that have been washed so many times and are so soft. So what if they are stained? Right??? They are comfy and I live in them!!! (But not out in public!) DH told me to go buy new ones! I told him that it took 10 years to get these t-shirts to feels this good!!
Mary Kobe

Postby LisaH » December 4th, 2012, 5:46 pm

Mary Kobe wrote:
LisaH wrote:Oh you are going to have soooo much fun! Pics...yep, we need those! Hope you have a great time!!!

No pictures!! LOL I have my favorite "hang out at home" clothes and my husband informed me that I cannot wear them! They are old, really old, t-shirts that have been washed so many times and are so soft. So what if they are stained? Right??? They are comfy and I live in them!!! (But not out in public!) DH told me to go buy new ones! I told him that it took 10 years to get these t-shirts to feels this good!!

I have those!!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Hubby told me the same thing, I still wear them :twisted:
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby janrichards » December 4th, 2012, 5:48 pm

L know, I know!!!!! Now it's Santa's elves!!!!!
janrichards

Cutter: 15" Lynx

Postby Elizabeth » December 4th, 2012, 6:15 pm

This sounds like so much fun, Mary! Cleaning baseboards is pretty impressive. I'm pretty sure that my DH is completely unaware of this task. Sometimes I ignore them, hoping he'll notice, but I've pretty much given up on that, after 25 years or so!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kmmhug » December 4th, 2012, 6:59 pm

Elizabeth wrote:This sounds like so much fun, Mary! Cleaning baseboards is pretty impressive. I'm pretty sure that my DH is completely unaware of this task. Sometimes I ignore them, hoping he'll notice, but I've pretty much given up on that, after 25 years or so!

We will have been married 25 years this coming June and I do not think my husband has ever dusted anything in the entire house, let alone noticing dirt on a baseboard! In his defense though, he will vacuum and do dishes so it is not that he is no help, but dust, does not even register to him!
Kathy
kmmhug

Cutter: Cougar 18" Cameo

Postby Elizabeth » December 4th, 2012, 7:23 pm

We will have been married 25 years this coming June and I do not think my husband has ever dusted anything in the entire house, let alone noticing dirt on a baseboard! In his defense though, he will vacuum and do dishes so it is not that he is no help, but dust, does not even register to him!

Same here, My DH is very useful, but I would be completely shocked if he dusted! He does know how the vacuum works.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Suzan » December 4th, 2012, 7:24 pm

My hubby didn't dust them, he painted them. Well I cleaned them first, but then he painted them.

MARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I Wannnnnnnaaaaaaa coooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee play
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby rachellann » December 4th, 2012, 7:58 pm

Mary Have fun with Tina and Leisha. Wish I could join you all but school, kids and the old man working weekends just does not give me much time.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » December 6th, 2012, 8:10 am

rachellann wrote:Mary Have fun with Tina and Leisha. Wish I could join you all but school, kids and the old man working weekends just does not give me much time.

Well, we will sqeeze in some time for a phone call or two! Check your email! :D
Mary Kobe

Next

Return to Off Topic