So..... what are you thankful for?

So..... what are you thankful for?

Postby Dana » November 15th, 2012, 10:36 pm

I know we are all thankful for friends, family, health, etc. I don't mean to be dismissive by saying this, but what else are you thankful for?
Dana

Cutter: Lynx "Nikita"

Re: So..... what are you thankful for?

Postby Dana » November 15th, 2012, 10:39 pm

Oh I guess I should answer my own question!

I am thankful for some opportunities that I have had this year that have given me the chance to feel useful and contribute to my family.
Dana

Cutter: Lynx "Nikita"

Postby Suzan » November 15th, 2012, 10:49 pm

Well I am thankful that I live in a place where I have the freedom to worship who I want to worship, I have a say every election to choose my candidate even though they may not win, the freedom to do and say what I want. I am also thankful for all the blessings I have received over the past year, Bryan and I are so rich in so many ways. I am also thankful for all the women and men who have given their lives for me and for all the ones who have served, are serving and are going to serve.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » November 15th, 2012, 11:48 pm

How beautiful Suzan. That is a hard one to follow....

I am thankful for the beauty of every sunset and the way it glistens on the ocean on a clear day. I am thankful I can live doing the things that I love. I am thankful for my two rescue dogs who have taught me so much about unconditional love and make my heart smile every single day. I am thankful for having the opportunities to volunteer in organizations that constantly remind me just how very fortunate I am.

I am thankful for the desire to learn new things and be creative (in my own way).

And as corny as it may sound, I am thankful for the ability to realize how truly blessed and thankful I am.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Suzan » November 16th, 2012, 12:11 am

Thank you Gigi, I have come to realize how blessed Bryan and I truly are. We are settling into a whole new lifestyle. It is awesome. I also love yours, I never even thought of my four footed wonders. I could right a whole book about them. And the ocean sun. OMG I so love the beach. Give a chair and some sand and I could sit for days.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby LisaH » November 16th, 2012, 6:27 am

The courage that God gives me to reach for dreams. The owl that sits in the woods by my house and hoots at dusk - one of my favorite sounds! The ability to get up each morning with a positive outlook, no matter the situation - and this I thank God for as well, because he gives me the peace that allows it. The smell of the ocean breeze (when I can get there ;) ) and coffee!!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Elizabeth » November 16th, 2012, 7:06 am

The people who dedicate their lives to helping my children, and all children, live better lives. Teachers, coaches, Healthcare teams... I am so appreciative of the many ways my children are encouraged and supported every day by the caring adults in their lives.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » November 16th, 2012, 7:56 am

I am thankful for my Silver Bullet and Blackcat, paper, vinyl, and all my other supplies! ;)

Seriously, I thank God every day that I have a job and I go to work every day knowing I have a roof over my head, heat in my house, food in the pantry, gas in the car, and warm clothes.
Mary Kobe

Postby Deb Za » November 16th, 2012, 12:59 pm

I am so thankful for all the VISIBLE ways that God has watched over us this year. Time after time, I've been shown that He is with me and leading me. It's been very humbling, awesome, and uplifting. I have always had faith that He was working in my life--but when He shows you that He is there (without any doubt that it's His doing), it strengthens your faith and trust. Praise be to God!

I'm also thankful for all the opportunities I've had this year, and for finding all of you after getting my Lynx. I may not post often, but I'm always lurking! Blessings to you all in the coming year!
Deb
BC Lynx, SCAL, rank amateur at Inkscape
Deb Za

Cutter: Lynx

Postby Suzan » November 16th, 2012, 2:50 pm

Awesome awesome Deb.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby Gigi » November 16th, 2012, 3:05 pm

How beautiful Deb. Thanks for sharing....
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Off Topic