Enabling Alert Versamagic

Enabling Alert Versamagic

Postby Suzan » April 11th, 2012, 11:45 am

Blitsy has versamagic on sale I know it is a pain but you have to sign up to view there site, but truly that is all they send you is the sale alerts 3 times a week. I have had no problems, and yes they do ship world wide.
[url]
http://blitsy.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/14906/ [/url]

The link above is to join
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Re: Enabling Alert Versamagic

Postby Mary Kobe » April 11th, 2012, 12:03 pm

Ok...quit enabling me! I am trying to PURGE my stuff, not add more to my collection! I was ready to start ordering, but I didn't!

You order and I will "borrow" yours!!
Mary Kobe

Postby Gigi » April 11th, 2012, 12:13 pm

Mary -

I have started to put it in my cart a dozen times, but I do NOT need more ink pads!! I am practicing restraint which is NOT an easy thing for me!! And now they have acrylic paints on sale today - yikes!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » April 11th, 2012, 12:24 pm

Those paints look really really nice. I am NOT ordering! I just received an order of stuff I "needed" for my Creative Chem class. They ship really quickly.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Suzan » April 11th, 2012, 1:06 pm

I am just trying to help. I have put things in the cart myself then stop because I will not enlarge my crafting supplies until I have all the stuff already crammed on shelves taken care of. LOL
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kate3 » April 11th, 2012, 1:52 pm

I already ordered yesterday. I love ink pads. I put the refills in my cart too but then I put them back. I was practicing restraint. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Gigi » April 11th, 2012, 2:43 pm

LOL!!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby kim » April 11th, 2012, 4:16 pm

I looked when I recieved the email and then quickly left the site BEFORE I put anything in my cart! Blitsy is dangerous to your pocketbook. I do not need any more supplies. I do not need any more supplies. I do not need any more supplies. I do not need any more supplies. Maybe if I say that enough, I will quit getting more supplies. :ROFLMBO:
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Suzan » April 11th, 2012, 4:44 pm

YES you do, YES you do, YES you do YES you do, but you shall resist, just like me Kim
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kim » April 11th, 2012, 6:43 pm

If I could figure out where to get more storage space in my craft room, I might be tempted. I've got boxes EVERYWHERE. I have a box of vinyl rolls that I don't use ALL the time, just so that I can have room for the colors that I do use a lot. At this rate, I will be able to get everything in there but ME.
kim

Postby Suzan » April 11th, 2012, 8:05 pm

You know I would be fine, if I could just get everyone out of the living room with all their unneccessary junk. like the couch, coffee table, etc. Just leave me and the tv, and dvr and we will be fine.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kate3 » April 12th, 2012, 12:39 am

Suzan wrote:You know I would be fine, if I could just get everyone out of the living room with all their unneccessary junk. like the couch, coffee table, etc. Just leave me and the tv, and dvr and we will be fine.

That is what I am aiming for. :ROFLMBO: I have already made it so no one can walk on the floor to get to any seating. Dining room too. :ROFLMBO:

Kim, I already can't get me in my craft room. That is why I have been organizing to get my stuff back into just one room. I am sure it is taking me 100 times longer to organize than it did to buy it. :? Sorting out the stuff I can live without is killing me. I keep thinking but I might need that and some of it is over 5 years old. I haven't needed it yet. :hide:
I really need a professional organizer to whip me into shape. Then I would be in jail for hurting her if she touched my stuff. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Angel135612 » April 12th, 2012, 12:49 am

Kate, You don't need to organize, you need to just start using it... even if it is 5 years old, that is just coming into it's prime... I have stuff that is at least 15+ years old. I think we need to start a challenge for using all our old craft supplies that we have purchased over the years, and not buy anything new until we start using some of what we already have.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kate3 » April 12th, 2012, 1:03 am

Angel135612 wrote:Kate, You don't need to organize, you need to just start using it... even if it is 5 years old, that is just coming into it's prime... I have stuff that is at least 15+ years old. I think we need to start a challenge for using all our old craft supplies that we have purchased over the years, and not buy anything new until we start using some of what we already have.

Oh! Dianne, I could do that. I could go into a month crafting frenzy because when I finish something I give it away. Except my scrapbooks but I do give the ones I make for new babies to the parents. If I give it away I have space. You are a genius!
I am still throwing out those cheesy stickers I bought before I had a cutter that made them better. Crafty niece will love them. Her mother will hate me. :hide:
I just got her to really clean her room on the promise I would re paint it and make her some vinyl wall art. Now I am plotting to fill her room up again. :ROFLMBO:
Do I have to give up my old cutters that I don't use? And never will again. I don't think crafty nieces room is that big. :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby kim » April 12th, 2012, 9:50 am

I caved! Well, not on the Versamagic, but OMC was having a 25% off your purchase if you used the code "TAX25" on all orders over $75. (15% off smaller orders). So I got some Distress Ink pads and SOME reinkers. Warning...a lot of their Distress reinkers are out of stock. Since I am not in a rush, I decided on the free shipping.
kim

Postby kate3 » April 12th, 2012, 8:04 pm

kim wrote:I caved! Well, not on the Versamagic, but OMC was having a 25% off your purchase if you used the code "TAX25" on all orders over $75. (15% off smaller orders). So I got some Distress Ink pads and SOME reinkers. Warning...a lot of their Distress reinkers are out of stock. Since I am not in a rush, I decided on the free shipping.

I didn't know about the discount. :banghead: They do not do free shipping to Australia. Had I known about the discount I might not have had to show any restraint by putting stuff back. :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Retta » April 13th, 2012, 12:31 pm

where is the discount coming from. i'm on Blitzy and don't ever see that.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kim » April 13th, 2012, 1:34 pm

Retta, It's not on Blitsy. Sorry, I just used OMC and should have spelled out Oh My Crafts so everyone wouldn't get confused.
kim

Postby Retta » April 13th, 2012, 2:00 pm

Sorry - I just was like - I'm probably the ditzy one, I missed that it was a different site.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kim » April 13th, 2012, 3:29 pm

Blitsy's stuff is great....I've ordered so many times...and usually something that I wasn't planning on buying! :D But I got an email from Oh My Crafts and the MTC forum was talking about the Making Memories paper trimmer, which I LOVE, so I had to go make a few purchases....the trimmer (an extra one because I would be devastated if mine broke) and then I saw the Distress Inks....well, the cart filled up and my checkbook balance got smaller! I just wished that they had all the reinkers in stock. But at least I got all the Distress Ink pads that I wanted. I am growing up and using more adult rubber stamps instead of all the kiddie rubber stamps that I used before.
kim

Next

Return to Off Topic