So excited to be planning our trip to California!!

So excited to be planning our trip to California!!

Postby kathybessey » December 31st, 2011, 7:45 pm

:excited: :excited: :excited: :excited: Several months ago I decided that Aiden and I would be making a trip to California to take him to Disneyland. I will be hanging out at Suzan's house and hoping to be able to meet up with some cousins that live in the area as well as others from here.

Suzan and I started discussing dates and such today. I am so excited and it's still five months away!!! But regardless Aiden and I will be heading to Southern California on May 24th!! We are going to celebrate his 5th birthday at Disneyland -- he just doesn't know that part of it yet :o :D :excited: :excited: :excited: :excited:

Count down to vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kathybessey

Re: So excited to be planning our trip to California!!

Postby Elizabeth » December 31st, 2011, 7:46 pm

I am so excited for you and Aiden!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Angel135612 » December 31st, 2011, 8:08 pm

Yeah for you and Adien!!! That is going to be so much fun for him to go to Disneyland, and you too!!! I always have fun when I go to any of the Disney Theme Parks. Sounds like it is going to be a blast!! And May 24th is my sisters birthday.. LOL
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Postby kathybessey » December 31st, 2011, 8:30 pm

Thanks Elizabeth and Diane! Diane remind me about her birthday and I'll sing her a birthday wish on my drive from Nampa, Idaho to Las Vegas, Nevada! Aiden and I are going to make the 11 hour drive to Vegas on the 24th, stay at Circus Circus and then drive that last 5 hours to Palm Springs the next day. I am so dang giddy about this! Super excited. And then at the end of the month my oldest daughter and two grandkids are coming to visit for two weeks! Loving what May and June are looking like already!
kathybessey

Postby Angel135612 » December 31st, 2011, 9:03 pm

Sounds like it is going to be a really fun trip. I will be in Las Vegas in Feb for a weekend. We always go some place warm for a few days around Valentines day. One, to celebrate Valentines day, and Two, to get me out of the cold and a break from all the work I did at Christmas. So I'm looking forward to that.
Angel135612

Postby kathybessey » December 31st, 2011, 9:38 pm

That is a great thing to do Diane! I can only sympathize with you and your co-workers across the nation as that time of the year approaches. I can equate it only to how busy my dispatch center gets when the snow starts coming as we dispatch the state transportation department statewide (among other things).
kathybessey

Postby Gigi » December 31st, 2011, 11:36 pm

That is awesome. I will mark off May 24th so I am open for a trip to Disneyland!!! Yippee! Excited for you and Aiden and all of us!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Retta » December 31st, 2011, 11:50 pm

Oh how great. You both will have so much fun.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby iggylover » January 1st, 2012, 3:48 pm

Saved in my calendar!

I am SO going to be there with all of you! WooHoo!

Happy pre-birthday to Aiden!
iggylover

Postby kathybessey » January 1st, 2012, 10:37 pm

OK I am leaving Idaho on the 24th, it will be a two day trip to Palm Springs where Suzan is. Day 1 (the 24th) Aiden and I will travel for 11+ hours to Las Vegas and stay the night. Day 2 (the 25th) we will play around at Circus Circus for a little bit then drive the last 4 1/2 hours to Palm Springs. Not sure yet which day we are heading to Disneyland. Need to figure that part out and I am leaving that up to Suzan LOL (Better take a look at this @Suzan )

I am so excited about this trip! I filled out my vacation request form today and will give it to the boss on Tuesday. Cannot wait to see you gals and can't wait to be hanging out with Suzan and her hubby. Aiden is just excited that he gets to go see Auntie Suzan, cannot wait to see his face when he realizes we are going to Disneyland LOL
kathybessey

Postby iggylover » January 2nd, 2012, 1:23 am

Ok, so you won't actually be here yet on the 24th... does Saturday the 26th of May sound like a good Disney day? I have church on Sunday the 27th and wouldn't be available. I am available on Friday or Monday too... :)
iggylover

Postby Suzan » January 2nd, 2012, 12:11 pm

Yes she is really coming to town. I can't believe it. I am soooooo excited. KATHY you need to post what Aiden said the other day about New Years party. It was really I think super smart. So after 19 hours of driving I don't think we will hit Disney that weekend especially since it is a 3 day weekend. We were looking at the next week. Maybe Thursday. I was hoping to look at the Disney Calendar to see what is going on but it only goes to February 2012.

I know others want to come also to my house. You are welcome, but be forewarned My house is crazy, lots of critters and you will have to sleep on a couch or air mattress. Just let me know.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » January 2nd, 2012, 12:42 pm

I am ready to visit! I don't mind an air mattress or couch! And I don't mind critters (as long as they aren't mice)!!! I just need to figure out the details of flights!
Mary Kobe

Postby Suzan » January 2nd, 2012, 1:08 pm

Cats, dogs and a bird. Kathy will be arriving on the 25th sometime and leaving the 4th or 5th I think. Now if I could find somewhere to send hubby, it would be perfect.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby kathybessey » January 2nd, 2012, 2:44 pm

Noooo Suzan you cannot send Bryan away -- maybe Mom LMBO (Just kidding and you know it) but I gotta have chats with Bryan and after all Aiden will need a guy around a bit (I am sure he gets tired of being with girls all the time LOL). I am going to have to leave and head back to Idaho on June 4th so we can get home on the 5th.

I am thinking Wednesday (May 30th) or Thursday (May 31st) would be a good time to go to Disneyland - middle of the week, maybe not so many people LOL.

Now as for what Aiden said about New Years -- I don't remember how it all went down but anyway the gist of it was that I was telling someone that he was going to a New Years party, he said at Suzan's, I said no at day care with Sharon, he said No we were going to Suzan's for his birthday, that's his New Year party. LOL
kathybessey

Postby Elizabeth » January 2nd, 2012, 2:58 pm

Oh, that is so cute! (Suzan, doesn't your hubby grill and make yummy drinks? You should definitely keep him around to help entertain. Maybe you could set up a tent for him near the grill? LOL)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Postby Angel135612 » January 2nd, 2012, 3:24 pm

That is too cute about what Adien said, and it is true, it is a new year, and that will be HIS party. Kids always have their own logic.
Angel135612

Postby Gigi » January 2nd, 2012, 3:39 pm

Oh I love what Aiden said - Suzan certainly made an impression on him - that's adorable!!

Funny re: the comments on Bryan grilling ans serving as bartender!!!!

Will block off the end of May for a possible/probable Disneyland trip! What fun!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Retta » January 2nd, 2012, 8:41 pm

I am so excited for all of you!! I'm living vicariously through you all. When a group of us got together from a group, we would make ATC cards to exchange and wear as name tags. They would be designed for just that event.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kathybessey » January 2nd, 2012, 8:48 pm

CAGigi wrote:Oh I love what Aiden said - Suzan certainly made an impression on him - that's adorable!!

Funny re: the comments on Bryan grilling ans serving as bartender!!!!

Will block off the end of May for a possible/probable Disneyland trip! What fun!!

Yep she sure did Gigi! He loves his Auntie Suzan - keeps asking when we get to go see her LOL

I sure hope you can join us at Disneyland Gigi! I would so love to see you!
kathybessey

Next

Return to Off Topic