Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

Postby kate3 » December 31st, 2011, 8:04 am

Happy New Year my wonderful forum family. May you all have a Blessed year and may it be all you dream of. It is 12.03 AM New years day.
kate3

Re: Happy New Year!

Postby LisaH » December 31st, 2011, 8:33 am

Happy New Year to you and all of our friends on the other side of the big pond! May your new year bring happiness, health, love, laughter and peace!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Retta » December 31st, 2011, 8:35 am

Too you also Kate. It is New Year's Eve here. Blessings.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Angel135612 » December 31st, 2011, 9:49 am

WOW, where did this week go?? It's already New Year's Eve???? I thought it was just Christmas a couple days ago.

I hope every one has a wonderful New Year filled with joy and love and everything they wish and hope for. Including lots of crafting time, learning new things with your cutter, and not losing your Mojo when you need it most.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby allandra42 » December 31st, 2011, 11:41 am

AMEN!! On all of the above, I hope everyone finds work in 2012 that is struggling, finds a home that is cold, and finds food that is hungry, and if you have all of the above.. I hope you find time to enjoy the blessings that you have and time to explore your creativity.
Hours spent in my craftroom are considered by me "Time Well Spent"
Please visit my blog: http://timewellspentbylesa.blogspot.com/
allandra42

Cutter: 15 inch Cougar, 24 inch Silver Bullet

Postby Elizabeth » December 31st, 2011, 11:50 am

I'll add my wishes for peace, joy and health to all in the new year!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » December 31st, 2011, 1:18 pm

A wish for a wonderful New Year to all of you!
Mary Kobe

Postby Gigi » December 31st, 2011, 2:30 pm

Here's to a wonderful 2012 for all, filled with happiness, friendship, family and love. I am so grateful to the family we share here - thank you all for what you add to my life. Happy New Year!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby iggylover » December 31st, 2011, 3:03 pm

Happiest of New Year's Wishes to you all!

May the coming year be filled with blessings, peace, prosperity, health, and plenty of crafting and fun!
iggylover

Postby kate3 » January 1st, 2012, 12:09 am

I just realised how boring my life is. I left that post at 12.03AM New Years day. DH, DD and I were just watching the fireworks on TV at home. We taped Sydney and Melbourne so we could see who did it best as they are our 2 favourite Cities and the 2 biggest. I was typing on the forum, need I say more?
Sydney always wins with the harbour, the harbour bridge, the opera house and the millions they spend. They did a full fireworks show at 9.00PM in both Cities for the kids and then again at midnight. Melbourne decided to do theirs in gold which to me looked silver as the man said gold means health. I would have thought wealth, it needed more colour but it was pretty. Sydney, fabulous as usual and all of the fireworks were tined to music. See? Totally boring. :shock: :?
kate3

Postby whizzy » January 1st, 2012, 6:19 am

Happy new year everyone, it's great to now have all the festivities behind — quite a chaotic time with 30 party guests on the Friday night before Christmas, then Christmas day, Boxing day, DD's birthday & New Year's Eve get together. Enjoyed a fireworks spectacular visible from Pyramid Rock & surrounding areas & loved spending time with my family. Walked down to the beach today (kids swam) & took first photos of the year, for Project365. Tomorrow the kids will head off home & it'll be back to a few weeks of quiet (one can hope!) before the next big family event.
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3  tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby kate3 » January 1st, 2012, 12:18 pm

whizzy wrote:Happy new year everyone, it's great to now have all the festivities behind — quite a chaotic time with 30 party guests on the Friday night before Christmas, then Christmas day, Boxing day, DD's birthday & New Year's Eve get together. Enjoyed a fireworks spectacular visible from Pyramid Rock & surrounding areas & loved spending time with my family. Walked down to the beach today (kids swam) & took first photos of the year, for Project365. Tomorrow the kids will head off home & it'll be back to a few weeks of quiet (one can hope!) before the next big family event.

That was my Christmas except for New Years Eve. They came today instead. I have had family to meals most days and every night. Kids jumping in and out of my pool, my poor dog is afraid of the pool and it kept trying to save them. It even rounded up the smallest one and wouldn't let him in. They all are watched and they all swim like fish. I am kind of grateful that most of them are going to another State in the morning for 5 days holiday. I really need to just stand still. :shock: Then I am kidnapping DH and we are going on road trip to visit the other million relatives in 3 States. He needs the break after his surgery and it has made me see just how quickly I could lose someone. I did learn that a long tine ago but I needed this reminder. Visiting little brother first now he has escaped from hospital. Bring on the good vibes of 2012!
kate3

Postby Retta » January 1st, 2012, 1:40 pm

Kate have a great vacation. I hope you all have a really good time.
Retta

Postby kate3 » January 1st, 2012, 8:37 pm

Retta wrote:Kate have a great vacation. I hope you all have a really good time.

Thank you Retta. I won't be missing. My computer, cougar and stuff are coming too. :ROFLMBO: I have ATC's to make. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Retta » January 2nd, 2012, 9:32 pm

I so glad!!
Retta

Postby kate3 » January 3rd, 2012, 8:00 am

Retta,
Husband got called into work today and I went to see my GP. She froze a couple of odd things off my skin. One has been frozen 3 visits in a row and it is still there. The other one she only did once because it got infected. Looks like that one is skin cancer so I am having it cut out on Thursday. If you live here you get used to that. Trip is being put off for a week or two. I am so going to enjoy that trip when it happens.
kate3

Postby Retta » January 3rd, 2012, 11:05 am

Dear Lord,

Please watch over Kate and her doctor. Help them to have gotten the skin cancer and all of it. That the other things would heal and be gone. That Kate and her husband might be blessed soon with this trip and that it would just be a joy to both of them. Thank you for hearing us as we pray! Amen.
Retta

Postby CeCeCreates » January 3rd, 2012, 12:08 pm

First of all, I am so behind in reading and responding to posts. So A Very Happy, and Blessed New Year to EVERYONE!

Second, prayers for Kate, that all goes well. And yes, enjoy vacationing with your dh, but I don't know if visiting relatives can really be called vacationing. :ROFLMBO:
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby whizzy » January 3rd, 2012, 6:53 pm

kate3 wrote:Retta,
Husband got called into work today and I went to see my GP. She froze a couple of odd things off my skin. One has been frozen 3 visits in a row and it is still there. The other one she only did once because it got infected. Looks like that one is skin cancer so I am having it cut out on Thursday. If you live here you get used to that. Trip is being put off for a week or two. I am so going to enjoy that trip when it happens.

All the very best for Thursday Kate :)
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3  tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby Gigi » January 3rd, 2012, 11:16 pm

Thinking of you.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Next

Return to Off Topic