Horrible start to my day!

Re: Horrible start to my day!

Postby Mary Kobe » December 31st, 2011, 1:17 pm

Well, I was not in a very good mood! But, then, I thought, "my friends will laugh with me and at me" and I will have a great day!

Diane, I was very thankful that it wasn't my bd. Last year, I woke up to water running down the wall in the garage on my bd! The master shower was leaking, I mean POURING! I used trashcans to catch the water. Had to wait on the plumbers and all they could do was turn off the water because they had to tear out part of the wall. Needless to say, I was really ticked that I may be late for my own party! LOL

Rachel, now, if the Diet Coke would have dropped, I would have been very angry! LOL I KNOW how you love your Diet Coke...I kept thinking of you...at least my fridge was plugged in! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

We had a great dinner! We went before the crowd.

The turkey goes in the oven in a couple of hours. I will let you know how it goes!
Mary Kobe

Postby Gigi » December 31st, 2011, 2:53 pm

Oh Mary - I think we were laughing with you - you do have a way of telling a great story, as others have said!!

Glad dinner last night was great and sure today will be wonderful. Enjoy!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby kathybessey » December 31st, 2011, 6:47 pm

Wishing you the best day today Mary -- you so deserve it!
kathybessey

Postby Mary Kobe » December 31st, 2011, 7:34 pm

kathybessey wrote:Wishing you the best day today Mary -- you so deserve it!

It has been a good day! Got my errands done and came home and played. Got the turkey in the oven without a catastrophe! I have been staying out of the kitchen as much as possible! DH will get home from work by 9 (hopefully) and we will have turkey! Only veggies for sides...no taters no dressing :cry: neither one of us should have the carbs and dh is doing so well with his new diet since his medical scare, I don't want to tempt him. My diet is not so good...I am eating all the bad things that I shouldn't, but tomorrow is a new year! :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Postby corwins » December 31st, 2011, 9:49 pm

rotflmao you are so funny and yes I have had my days like that too.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt by the heart. Helen Keller

http://www.mycardspot.blogspot.com
corwins

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 13"

Postby kate3 » December 31st, 2011, 11:16 pm

Mary Kobe wrote:
kathybessey wrote:Wishing you the best day today Mary -- you so deserve it!

It has been a good day! Got my errands done and came home and played. Got the turkey in the oven without a catastrophe! I have been staying out of the kitchen as much as possible! DH will get home from work by 9 (hopefully) and we will have turkey! Only veggies for sides...no taters no dressing :cry: neither one of us should have the carbs and dh is doing so well with his new diet since his medical scare, I don't want to tempt him. My diet is not so good...I am eating all the bad things that I shouldn't, but tomorrow is a new year! :ROFLMBO:

Mary,
I don't eat carbs except for breakfast when I eat it in bran, yuk! I only eat steamed vegetables and I remove the carb ones of those, like corn, peas etc, you know, the yummy ones. :shock: One thing I do eat for dinner is sweet potato because of the good stuff in it that helps. I eat it at least 3 times a week. Just wrap in foil after a quick spray with non fat cooking spray, throw it in the oven and it is done in 20 minutes. It makes great oven baked fries too and my GP told me to eat it. You need carbs at the beginning of your day because that is what gives you your energy. I know you don't want to hear this but in a test group the people who gave up diet coke lost an average of 20 pounds in a month. :ROFLMBO: I learned to really love water. :hide:
kate3

Previous

Return to Off Topic