Merry Christma Ya'll

Merry Christma Ya'll

Postby kathybessey » December 24th, 2011, 12:33 am

I have been off the forum for the past week or so as work has been a nightmare and trying to get ready for Christmas. I just wanted to pop on and say to all of you that I wish you the merriest of Christmases and a glorious new year. I thank each and every one of you for being on here and being a part of my extended family. You are all such a treasure. May your holiday be filled with love, laughs, family and friends and may your holiday meals be YUMMY!

Love you all

Kathy and her little man Aiden
kathybessey

Re: Merry Christma Ya'll

Postby whizzy » December 24th, 2011, 1:41 am

Have a wonderful Christmas yourself & your little man & may 2012 bring good health, wealth & happiness in abundance :)
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3  tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby kate3 » December 24th, 2011, 2:50 am

It is just over 5.5 hours until Santa comes and I am worn out. Can I sleep through tomorrow? At least I don't have a little one waking me at 4.00AM asking me is it time yet?

Kathy, I hope you and Aiden have a wonderful Christmas. That it is still full of wonder for Aiden and I do miss that age. I wish the same for all of my forum family. I hope 2012 is magic because we could all use some magic. Mostly I wish you all happiness, peace, safety, joy and love.

Love and Blessings Always.
:grouphug:

Santa is so too real. :hide:
kate3

Postby LisaH » December 24th, 2011, 8:37 am

Kathy - I wish you health, happiness, peace, love, laughter and God's grace for Christmas and all of the new year!
God bless and much love, my friend!

Kate, just ask my kids (whom are 19 & up) if you don't believe, you do not receive! All of my kids and grand daughter (4) will most definitely tell you that , YES, there IS a Santa Clause!!!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CeCeCreates » December 24th, 2011, 8:42 am

LisaH wrote:Kathy - I wish you health, happiness, peace, love, laughter and God's grace for Christmas and all of the new year!

Kate, just ask my kids (whom are 19 & up) if you don't believe, you do not receive! All of my kids and grand daughter (4) will most definitely tell you that , YES, there IS a Santa Clause!!!

You mean some people don't believe????? Of course there is a Santa Claus.

As Francis Pharcellus Church said to Virginia:
"Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus."

A blessed and very Merry Christmas to all!
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby kate3 » December 24th, 2011, 10:58 am

Of course Santa is real and if I don't go to bed he will see me. I got my Christmas wish already and my family is well or getting there. I only asked for one more thing and that is that Santa finish cooking Christmas dinner. I believe, I believe, I believe. Oh darn! Back to the kitchen I drank his milk while I was typing.
kate3

Postby Mary Kobe » December 24th, 2011, 11:18 am

kate3 wrote:Of course Santa is real and if I don't go to bed he will see me. I got my Christmas wish already and my family is well or getting there. I only asked for one more thing and that is that Santa finish cooking Christmas dinner. I believe, I believe, I believe. Oh darn! Back to the kitchen I drank his milk while I was typing.

Well, at least you only drank the milk! You could have eaten all the cookies! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

Merry Christmas to you Kathy and Aiden! I am sure that little guy will be so excited when Santa leaves his gifts! There is nothing more exciting to see the little ones open gifts and get so worked up!

And I believe in Santa!
Mary Kobe

Postby Phyllis » December 24th, 2011, 11:41 am

CeCeCreates wrote:
LisaH wrote:Kathy - I wish you health, happiness, peace, love, laughter and God's grace for Christmas and all of the new year!

You mean some people don't believe????? Of course there is a Santa Claus.

As Francis Pharcellus Church said to Virginia:
"Yes, VIRGINIA, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist, and you know that they abound and give to your life its highest beauty and joy. Alas! how dreary would be the world if there were no Santa Claus."

A blessed and very Merry Christmas to all!

So very well said. My wishes for a blessed Christmas and a Happy New Year to Ll my friends.
Phyllis

Postby kim » December 24th, 2011, 12:10 pm

Merry Christmas everyone!!! I pray you all have a safe, fun, and happy Holiday season filled with all the good things in life......family, friends, good food, good health and good spirits. You all have been a blessing to me.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby LisaH » December 24th, 2011, 12:27 pm

I wish all of you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year filled with peace, health, joy and God's abundance.

Blessings my friends!
Lisa
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Gigi » December 24th, 2011, 12:29 pm

You all said it so well.

Merry Christmas to all of you - and yes, Santa Claus is alive and well in the hearts of all and I hope Aiden and all small children especially experience the full magic of Santa and the love of family this year.]]
Kate- remember to relax and enjoy!
Lisa - love what you tell your kids, even though they are grown up - that's wonderful!

I wish you all much happiness and love.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Retta » December 24th, 2011, 12:37 pm

Oh my dear friends I pray that your Christmas is full of all the wonder of that very first Christmas! That you are around all that you love. That New Year of 2012 brings with it special blessings of good health, financial needs are met, much love and especially joy and peace. I also wish you crafting inspiration and fun!!! Thank you all for spending time here and the honor of getting to know you a little bit.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby rachellann » December 24th, 2011, 6:16 pm

Merry Christmas and have a very Happy New Year.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby kate3 » December 24th, 2011, 9:20 pm

I do have another Christmas wish for Australia. Unlike the USA when a teen turns 18 here they are given the right to drink alcohol and they can get their license to drive a car. Yes, we have big penalties if they do both together but 75% of road deaths are drinking teens. I wish they would change the law so that they may not drink until they are 21 so many more parents could have a great Christmas and New Year.
kate3

Postby MeFlick » December 24th, 2011, 10:12 pm

Just wanted to add my wishes for everyone to have a wonderful and happy and blessed Merry Christmas!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby CaseysAngel » December 25th, 2011, 1:46 am

Merry Christmas Everyone. May God Bless you all on his Birthday!!
CaseysAngel

Postby iggylover » December 25th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Merry Christmas to all!

(and/or whatever other holiday you may celebrate)

May your family gatherings be enjoyable,
May your dinners be successful,
May you make fabulous memories,
May you have wonderful times together,
May you and all your families have safe travels.
iggylover

Postby Elizabeth » December 26th, 2011, 4:41 pm

And a Happy New Year!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Return to Off Topic