I am so bad!!!!

I am so bad!!!!

Postby Mary Kobe » December 20th, 2011, 9:52 pm

I made cinnamon rolls to take to work tomorrow. I ate 4!!!! They were the end pieces, so not a lot of cinnamon and sugar, but dang, right out of the oven, how could I resist? I will pay for it later, but it was good going down!!
Mary Kobe

Re: I am so bad!!!!

Postby Retta » December 20th, 2011, 10:23 pm

I would have done it too! Enjoy them for me!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kate3 » December 20th, 2011, 11:00 pm

Yes, really bad! How could you? I ate 3 chocolate cupcakes and I had to vacuum my bed so I could sleep in it. I am on a strict diet. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Sassycutter » December 20th, 2011, 11:42 pm

My son made those peanut butter cookies with chocolate stars on them for his work for a lunch for tomorrow. Guess who is diabetic and should stay away from that stuff. I've had three this evening so far!!! The glucose level may be a lit-tul elevated in the a.m. :hide: But, they were soooooooo good!!! :D :D :D
So much paper, so little time....
Sassycutter

Cutter: 13" Black Cat and Foilmaster

Postby Angel135612 » December 21st, 2011, 12:32 am

Mary you are BAD... because you didn't share with me!!!
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Mary Kobe » December 21st, 2011, 6:22 am

Angel135612 wrote:Mary you are BAD... because you didn't share with me!!!

But, I was thinking of all of you as I ate them!!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Postby Angel135612 » December 21st, 2011, 9:02 am

Mary Kobe wrote:
Angel135612 wrote:Mary you are BAD... because you didn't share with me!!!

But, I was thinking of all of you as I ate them!!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

:ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: That makes me feel better then!!!!
Angel135612

Postby CaseysAngel » December 21st, 2011, 9:07 am

Mary, did you make the ones of Pioneer womans website? I LOVE those. The kid's and I are considering making some to go with the bread we deliver to people on Christmas Eve. The recipe makes a TON but you could cut it in half if you need to!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Mary Kobe » December 21st, 2011, 10:00 am

CaseysAngel wrote:Mary, did you make the ones of Pioneer womans website? I LOVE those. The kid's and I are considering making some to go with the bread we deliver to people on Christmas Eve. The recipe makes a TON but you could cut it in half if you need to!!!

Christy,

I have never heard of these. I looked up the recipe, and mine seems much easier! LOL I guess I would never make a good Pioneer Woman! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

I use a recipe that I have had for years! I have found that if I make a thin glaze add drizzle (I really mean POUR!! LOL) over the rolls 5 minutes after they come out, they are really, really gooey! Then, I wait another 20-30 minutes and pour a thicker glaze over them. They are yummy yummy!

Man, I could sure eat about 4 more of these right now! I made them as gifts for co-workers. Do you think they would notice one or two missing out the pans? :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Postby Elizabeth » December 21st, 2011, 10:07 am

Sounds yummy, Mary! Who can resist fresh from the oven bread? Or cookies, SassyCutter? Not me!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Postby kate3 » December 21st, 2011, 10:30 am

Stop it, I just ate another chocolate cupcake. The icing is over an inch thick. No way is my doctor testing my blood sugar in the morning. She only needs to look at the size of my butt to know I was bad. I have a fabulous cinnamon roll recipe. I had to hide it from myself. You don't need to add any glaze as they are oozing caramel when cooked. So happy I can't remember where I hid it. I do remember who I gave a copy to. No banish the thought! There is a wonderful lettuce leaf and carrot in my fridge. Forget it, I am feeding those to the rabbits in the morning too. It is Christmas and I am allowed to be shaped like Santa.
kate3

Postby Mary Kobe » December 21st, 2011, 10:36 am

kate3 wrote:Stop it, I just ate another chocolate cupcake. The icing is over an inch thick. No way is my doctor testing my blood sugar in the morning. She only needs to look at the size of my butt to know I was bad. I have a fabulous cinnamon roll recipe. I had to hide it from myself. You don't need to add any glaze as they are oozing caramel when cooked. So happy I can't remember where I hid it. I do remember who I gave a copy to. No banish the thought! There is a wonderful lettuce leaf and carrot in my fridge. Forget it, I am feeding those to the rabbits in the morning too. It is Christmas and I am allowed to be shaped like Santa.

Exactly, Kate! My fridge has some good things in there, like salad stuff, but why eat that when it is much easier to grab a piece of already cut fudge??? Just sayin'.
Mary Kobe

Postby kate3 » December 21st, 2011, 10:45 am

Mary Kobe wrote:
kate3 wrote:Stop it, I just ate another chocolate cupcake. The icing is over an inch thick. No way is my doctor testing my blood sugar in the morning. She only needs to look at the size of my butt to know I was bad. I have a fabulous cinnamon roll recipe. I had to hide it from myself. You don't need to add any glaze as they are oozing caramel when cooked. So happy I can't remember where I hid it. I do remember who I gave a copy to. No banish the thought! There is a wonderful lettuce leaf and carrot in my fridge. Forget it, I am feeding those to the rabbits in the morning too. It is Christmas and I am allowed to be shaped like Santa.

Exactly, Kate! My fridge has some good things in there, like salad stuff, but why eat that when it is much easier to grab a piece of already cut fudge??? Just sayin'.

Mary, You are my sister from another mother and we are both bad. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Gigi » December 21st, 2011, 11:42 am

LOL you guys. I made a ton of Christmas cookies for neighbor gifts and the grandchildren (who arrived last night for three days!) and I have to admit I have been snitching at least one every morning (trying hard to forget they are there!) What is it about Christmas cookies ?? I can resist them most of the year but not now!

And those of you who have a Trader Joe's near you - you have to try their eggnog cookies - OMG! They are soft and chewy and just plain wonderful. Ok - I am now craving one - I think I NEED one to go with my eggnog coffee! Yep - Christmas junkie all the way!! :)

Off to enjoy the granddaughters - they will be gone by Christmas so we are celebrating today!
And Mary - thanks for eating some cookies for all of us. You are a true team player!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » December 21st, 2011, 3:35 pm

Have a fabulous Christmas celebration with your family, GiGi! (Luckily for me and the jeans I can still squeeze into, the nearest Trader Joe's is about 50 minutes away, and that's if there is no Mall traffic!)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Elizabeth

Postby LisaH » December 21st, 2011, 4:14 pm

:hide: I have homemade turtles...and I have eaten more than my fair share :o Not going to do much more in the baking dept until 23rd /24th...then let the fun begin! Pound cake, cookies, MORE turtles, and anything else my grubbly little hands and goody crazed mind can come up with :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Suzan » December 21st, 2011, 6:17 pm

Thank goodness I don't like eggnogg
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Retta » December 21st, 2011, 6:41 pm

I think you are sending my sugar up just reading this. I would be in heaven just eating these wonderful goodies!!!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Elizabeth » December 21st, 2011, 9:22 pm

Oooh, Lisa, that sounds sooooo good!

Elizabeth

Postby Angel135612 » December 21st, 2011, 9:31 pm

I haven't done any Christmas baking for eons. My BF can't eat it, and I don't want to eat it all myself, plus this time of year, I don't have time to do much of anything except deliver parcels... LOL. I always loved my mothers divinity... that was to die for, and we only had it at Christmas. My grandmothers cinnamon rolls were fabulous, but no one else in the family could make them like she did, and when she passed, that was the end of the home made cinnamon rolls.

Maybe after I retire, I will try doing more baking... IF I can remember HOW... LOL.
Angel135612

Next

Return to Off Topic