Prayers please

Re: Prayers please

Postby Suzan » September 28th, 2011, 5:41 pm

Honest came back cleaned up my desk and went home, even went home for a few hours today. And watch out tomorrow I may take more time off, and well Friday, I think I might need a three day weekend.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby Elsa » September 28th, 2011, 5:57 pm

I just saw this. I am glad you got to the doctor and are feeling better.
Elsa

Cutter: 13" Black Cat Cougar

Postby Elizabeth » September 28th, 2011, 7:45 pm

So glad you were paying attention, Suzan! How scary for you. Happy to hear that you are on the mend now.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kate3 » September 29th, 2011, 3:17 am

Suzan, That is why I couldn't believe you hadn't gone when I checked back the 2nd time. Those little bites can turn so fast. I had a cat that was a biter. We had stuff to clean her mouth once a day from the Vet and stuff for us to pour into any bites if she got us. She thought it was a fun game, take a bite, leap into the air like now catch me. It wasn't fun but she was hard to stay mad at. We really did have a little kitty tooth brush but there was no way I was trying the stuff we had to put on her brush. It didn't smell minty and it was brown.
Now you take all of those days off and have that long weekend. You didn't need that fright so relax.
kate3

Postby whizzy » September 29th, 2011, 6:15 am

Glad to see you're on the mend Suzan, what a worrying time for you.
A few years ago we were "babysitting" DD's new kitten & it scratched my hand (little scratch, not an intentional type one) & I didn't think anything of it, just continued playing with him. Within half an hour my hand & arm had blown up like a football. It was really late at night so DH suggested I take an antihistamine & thankfully it worked. Fast forward . . . we inherited that cat, he's lovely but gets a bit rough with us so any time I cop a scratch or bite I make sure to wash the area immediately.
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3 ļ£æ tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby MeFlick » September 29th, 2011, 10:26 am

Glad you are now on the mend Suzan. Yes, I think you might need a 3 day weekend to recover fully! ;)
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Suzan » September 29th, 2011, 10:38 am

Thank you all. My leg looks perfect, wonder drugs, it wasn't so pretty before the bite and now. Wow what can I say. LOL. Serioulsy, my leg is fine, but the antibiotics they are awful. So definately taking it easy easy easy. Thank you again for all the love support and most definately the prayers. You all are awesome
Suzan

Suzan

Postby Retta » September 29th, 2011, 12:45 pm

I hope you all don't mind -

Dear Lord - thank you for the answers to hearts deepest desires that Suzan heal. Lord thank you for encouraging her and for the gift of healing her leg. We praise you for all you do for us and for being with us - especially when we are scared. As a friend, I am so grateful for your gift to her and her being a great gift to us. We praise you!!!

Amen.

Suzan this is the best news I've heard today!!! Hugs Sweetie!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Gigi » September 29th, 2011, 2:14 pm

Beautiful Retta.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Suzan » September 29th, 2011, 2:15 pm

Thank you Retta, that is always so touching and a blessing to my heart. Today my leg looks normal. Still kinda feel like a train hit me, but this one has a few less cars on it. I know that is the antibiotics just doing there thing. So hopefully by this weekend I will be back to my normal cranky, irritable why haven't you taken the trash out self. LOL. See I must be better my awful humor is coming thru.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kate3 » September 29th, 2011, 10:08 pm

I love your prayers Retta. You have such a gift for saying them so beautifully. They lift me up each time I read one, thank you.
Suzan, I am waiting for cranky, irritable, why haven't you taken the trash out self. Sounds like they gave you some mean anti-biotics but they wouldn't have if they weren't needed. I am grateful they had them.
kate3

Postby Suzan » September 29th, 2011, 10:20 pm

It wasn't the Antibiotics Kate, that is my normal state of mind most of the time. LOL Just kidding, don't you know when you get cranky you know you are feeling better.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kate3 » September 30th, 2011, 2:10 am

Suzan wrote:It wasn't the Antibiotics Kate, that is my normal state of mind most of the time. LOL Just kidding, don't you know when you get cranky you know you are feeling better.

Wow, I must be really healthy then. :ROFLMBO: Just no one look at me sideways and you will be alright. :whip: No, mean doesn't work for me. :banghead:
kate3

Postby Retta » September 30th, 2011, 12:45 pm

You know ladies - you get to see the polite side of me most often. I can get really cranky when i don't feel well!!! My husband wants to feed me oranges and lemons right now. For those of you that don't know - I'm allergic to those!

Thanks Kate and Suzan. You both mean so much to me.
Retta

Postby Suzan » September 30th, 2011, 1:19 pm

I am sure mine wants to do something dreadful to me also. I have been a bit of a pill this week. Duhr darling hubby do you wonder why. LOL. I feel really human until I take a pill, then it kicks in and I feel like icky, but I am being so good and taking them.

And you Retta and Kate, you are both super special to me also.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby Mary Kobe » September 30th, 2011, 3:05 pm

kate3 wrote:
Suzan wrote:It wasn't the Antibiotics Kate, that is my normal state of mind most of the time. LOL Just kidding, don't you know when you get cranky you know you are feeling better.

Wow, I must be really healthy then. :ROFLMBO: Just no one look at me sideways and you will be alright. :whip: No, mean doesn't work for me. :banghead:

You are both too funny!

Glad you are feeling better! When I am sick, I do NOT want any advice from DH; his advice DOES NOT WORK! I have been fighting a sinus infection and am on antibiotics..I get this quite frequently..so, DH, said, "Drink some warm lemon juice with honey". I cannot stand to drink anything with citrus...it tears up my tummy! AND, lemons or lemonade just make me thirsty! There is a reason that he did not become a doctor! :banghead: :banghead:
Mary Kobe

Postby CeCeCreates » September 30th, 2011, 6:19 pm

Uh, yeah, my dh gives terrible medical advice. You can't even call it advice in my opinion. His method of curing everything is to take a shower? Whatever! But when he had a kidney stone it was worse than giving birth don't you know. (Insert dripping sarcasm here). They give you morphine for kidney stones, but not when giving birth!

Oh, and watch out when I am on prednisone people. You had just better stay out of my way if you know what is best for you! :whip: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Really, it isn't funny. I hate being on it, and it does turn me into a *itch!
Last edited by CeCeCreates on September 30th, 2011, 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CeCeCreates

Cutter: Black Cat 13 inch

Postby kate3 » September 30th, 2011, 10:11 pm

CeCe, That means you can't take anything with cortisone in it. The reaction is called Cortisone psychosis and I get it too. I go from a mouse to a lion and don't anyone friend or stranger let me near a knife. Not if you value your life. I am not allowed to have it anymore which is much safer for the world. :hide: I hope they have something that works the same if I need it. It is funny to look back at the things I did when I was taking it, now, not then. :ROFLMBO:
My husband doesn't give advice when I am ill but he always asks me when he is like I am the doctor? He has many times given me gifts over the years I am allergic to like horses. He has given me 8 of them. Maybe he is trying to tell me something. :o :shock: He knows I love horses and he just never remembers the allergy part. :banghead: I look fabulous grooming and riding in a mask with my inhaler and Epi pen. I haven't had a horse for a few years now. I might fall off and break. :shock:
Retta getting cranky? I am trying to imagine it. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kate3

Postby Retta » October 1st, 2011, 11:01 am

I am a completely scary person let me say. My husband would be quick to tell you. But I do prefer being nice.
Retta

Postby kate3 » October 1st, 2011, 9:23 pm

Retta wrote:I am a completely scary person let me say. My husband would be quick to tell you. But I do prefer being nice.

OK but we are allowed to scare husbands. It is in the marriage rule book. :ROFLMBO:
kate3

PreviousNext

Return to Off Topic