ENABLER ALERT - Sale on Accucut Quilting Dies - LAST DAY

ENABLER ALERT - Sale on Accucut Quilting Dies - LAST DAY

Postby Gigi » September 25th, 2011, 3:17 pm

I don't know if any of you belong to shoppers rule.com but they are having a great sale that ends TODAY on the Accucut dies for those of you who quilt. Some are sold out already - sorry just saw it late last night. Hope this helps some of you.

http://www.shoppersrule.com/c/ACCUQUILT/index.html

They have TONS of specials weekly and also have things (emphasis on sewing but there are other items) where you can make an offer and then they will come back with a counter if your offer is too low - but I have used it off and on for years and can find some great buys.

Have fun looking or buying!! :D
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: ENABLER ALERT - Sale on Accucut Quilting Dies - LAST DA

Postby pigtailpat » September 25th, 2011, 3:38 pm

In addition, accuquilt is having a sale on the studio strip dies, and that ends today as well. At the site gigi showed, that is all go dies. Accuquilt retains sole marketing control over the studio dies, you won't find those anywhere on the internet. So when accuquilt runs a promotion on studio, there really isn't much choice.

They have 2 sizes that I needed that unfortunately sizzix does not make yet - so even though I really did not want to spend the money at this time, I felt it would have been foolish to ignore the chance to save $38.00. Sizzix sales come and go through various vendors all the time, so I don't feel like I must make a sale generally. But, because accquilt literally runs the show with studio dies, I felt like I didn't have any choice.

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby Gigi » September 25th, 2011, 5:01 pm

Sorry Pat = thought these would be helpful but I don't know anything about quilting so just saw Accuquilt and hoped it would be what everyone was talking about!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby pigtailpat » September 25th, 2011, 9:54 pm

Gigi - you are so helpful as always...more people have the Go machine than studio as the go machine is less expensive..

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Return to Off Topic