Boy or a Girl? What is bluebird?????

Boy or a Girl? What is bluebird?????

Postby CaseysAngel » September 15th, 2011, 7:43 pm

WHO KNOWS because the little turkey refused to show us!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing to be that stuburn bluebird MUST be a MALE!!!!LOL

Seriously, I wasn't even suppose to have sono today but my Dr. ask them to slide me in and measure my cervix right fast. She took a quick look at "him" and couldn't tell but being she had fit me in quickly she didn't have much time (I didn't even get pictures this time!!!!). She was done in a matter of a minute I think. It took me longer to undress and dress than it did for her to do it.LOL

The cervix looks GREAT though and that was the important thing. Since the baby is really starting to put on weight he wants to watch it for a bit. So I have to go back in 2 weeks now instead of 4 weeks. So I go back September 30th for another sono (ultrasound) to measure the cervix again and hopefully the turkey will cooperate then and she'll take the time to look!!!!! I'm a bit worried because measuring the cervix I know it will be another vaginal one so I'm hoping they'll do transabdominal as well or I STILL may not find out until next month!!!!!! They are killing me I tell ya.LOL

Oh yes, heartbeat was 140. I was a bit worried about that because it keeps changing so much (194,160, now 140) but Doctor said he's getting bigger and that's perfectly normal. I even have Dr. B calling him a "he" now.LOL

So, that's it for now. Please keep praying but I think it is going to be JUST FINE!!!!!!! God is awesome and he's certainely watching over us!!!!!!!

Hugs,
Christy
CaseysAngel

Re: Boy or a Girl? What is bluebird?????

Postby Phyllis » September 15th, 2011, 7:47 pm

Christy, great news and the important thing is bluebird is healthy whatever he/she is. Are you hoping for a boy?
Phyllis

Postby CaseysAngel » September 15th, 2011, 7:52 pm

Yes!!!!!!! As long as it's healthy I don't really care either way though. That being said I"ve pretty much only got boy stuff so far so I hope it's a boy.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby PennyDuncan » September 15th, 2011, 8:00 pm

That is such awesome news!!!!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby kate3 » September 15th, 2011, 8:06 pm

Well, you do call it Bluebird and boys tend to wear blue. Healthy is all you need to know right now. I had to go every 2 weeks for the weight I was putting on at least you are doing it the right way around.
They never told me about baby's heart rate when I had my daughter.
My nephew had his 3rd son yesterday. His wife so wanted a girl. They called him Baxter? That is to me the town my sister lives near in another State.
Last edited by kate3 on September 17th, 2011, 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
kate3

Postby MeFlick » September 15th, 2011, 9:13 pm

Glad all is looking good Christy. Will continue to pray for a healthy and happy pregnancy and baby and nice and easy delivery and recovery! Sorry Bluebird wasn't in the mood to cooperate!
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Retta » September 15th, 2011, 10:08 pm

God is watching over you! Praying for a health baby. This was good news.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby LisaH » September 16th, 2011, 7:40 pm

Great news Christy! So glad everything is coming along smoothly. Boy or girl, healthy is what we want...
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby CaseysAngel » September 17th, 2011, 11:34 am

Thanks Ladies. I'm getting more and more relaxed the further along I go!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Return to Off Topic