Walmart to offer layaway for the holidays so the news says

Re: Walmart to offer layaway for the holidays so the news sa

Postby kathybessey » September 12th, 2011, 7:29 pm

I am 48 years old and have done the Black Friday thing one time and that was last year and I will NEVER do it again!! LOL

As for lay-away I sure hope Wal-Mart brings it back or else K-Mart will get most of my business this year.
kathybessey

Re: Walmart to offer layaway for the holidays so the news sa

Postby Mary Kobe » September 12th, 2011, 9:34 pm

I have done the Black Friday thing several times. Last year was my final year! LOL DH and I went and got a few things at Wal-Mart...we got there at 11:00 p.m. because the sale did not start until midnight. Got a few things in my cart. Went to get in line..LINE? What line? People were forming their own lines and merging. After about 20 minutes, I looked at my husband and said, "You know, this is so not worth it." I moved the cart and we tried to finagle our way out of the store! People wouldn't let us "pass" in front of them as they thought we were cutting in line! As I left the cart, people started rummaging through the cart. Really? Boys pj's, Wii games, and a floor vac is what I left behind!

AND, my daughter and sister were there. My daughter wanted a riding jeep or something for my grandson. She got it and was home when we were still in line!

My sister and I laugh about a Black Friday sale we went to years ago...like 25 years ago...we stood in line at Wal-Mart to buy popcorn tins for 3 bucks or whatever it was! Then we had to make decisions on which designs we wanted. She even spent the night at my house so we could get up early! OMG! Really???? :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mary Kobe

Previous

Return to Off Topic