I Have A Problem!

Re: I Have A Problem!

Postby PennyDuncan » May 8th, 2012, 12:40 pm

I so agree with the addiction!!! LOL I know I have it too....and I did downsize almost my half several months back....and now that I am back in my ARThaven Room again I've started the collecting all over again!!! :) But it's FUN and I'm blessed with a hubby who is so supportive of my addiction....he never says a word!!! LOL Dana if only I could use your clever idea....but I'm one of those weirdos that want to do it myself....go out and buy the supplies that cost more then to buy it...but in my thinking I am so clever!!! LOL
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Trisha » May 8th, 2012, 2:39 pm

PennyDuncan wrote:I so agree with the addiction!!! LOL I know I have it too....and I did downsize almost my half several months back....and now that I am back in my ARThaven Room again I've started the collecting all over again!!! :) But it's FUN and I'm blessed with a hubby who is so supportive of my addiction....he never says a word!!! LOL Dana if only I could use your clever idea....but I'm one of those weirdos that want to do it myself....go out and buy the supplies that cost more then to buy it...but in my thinking I am so clever!!! LOL

Lol, Penny! I do that, too. It usually costs more to make it myself, but I feel so proud of myself anyway! DH is so nice about it, he always tells me how creative I am...it's really other people I am copying. I let him think it was all my idea, of course! ;) I put that on the same level as saying a cake is home made even if I use a cake mix...I did make it at home, afterall. :ROFLMBO:

Trisha
In God We STILL Trust
Trisha

Postby Gigi » May 8th, 2012, 5:11 pm

kim wrote:I just recieved a bill where DH bought shoes for the dog. Yes, shoes for the dog and it wasn't cheap. Now I will feel no guilt when I go and buy some craft stuff. :ROFLMBO:

Oh Kim - I think you have it made for quite a while!!

:ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

I remember being in Petco years ago when I was still living in AZ (and yes it was summer so the pavement was hot) - but there was a family with two greyhounds and they were in HEELS - I kid you not!! I understand that it was hot, but those poor dogs were slipping and sliding all over the place. I felt so badly for them!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby kim » May 8th, 2012, 8:52 pm

I don't think he wanted the normal shoes at Petco. He ordered them from some Hunting dog place in MS> I think they may have thicker soles. FOr all I know, they are hiking boots. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

If he ever mentions anything about my craft supplies, I'll just bring up dog shoes. And the dog needs to have socks with these shoes. At least he is getting baby socks, not buying the pricey doggie socks.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby MeFlick » May 10th, 2012, 3:47 pm

I'm still working on playing "catch up" to that boat purchase he made a couple of years ago! :ROFLMBO: Still have lots of craft purchases I can make before I catch up! :ROFLMBO:
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Mary Kobe » May 10th, 2012, 4:37 pm

Oh, I am a hoarder, also! Well, I don't consider it "hoarding" I am "saving". I can't use it ALL up at once, ya know?

I did catch myself today..and I was so proud! I was looking through the Joann's ad that came in the mail and saw that they have paper on sale 5 for 1.00. Ha! I told myself I had plenty of paper and don't even think about it! I shut the flyer and walked away. (Now, I AM off tomorrow and I am heading out to run some errands..and Joann's is not too far from where I need to go....) :ROFLMBO:

DH did ask me a few weeks ago if I needed more paper. I informed him that HE thought I had PLENTY!!! He kind of laughed and said, "OK. But remember, I did ask!"
Mary Kobe

Postby Trisha » May 10th, 2012, 5:38 pm

Mary Kobe wrote:DH did ask me a few weeks ago if I needed more paper. I informed him that HE thought I had PLENTY!!! He kind of laughed and said, "OK. But remember, I did ask!"

Too funny, Mary! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Trisha

Previous

Return to Off Topic