Registration marks not appearing on prints

Registration marks not appearing on prints

Postby letspartystudio » November 23rd, 2016, 9:34 am

I just bought a 15 silver bullet. I have st everything up. But can't get the registration marks to show on my prints. What am I no doing? Do I need another software program ? Have spent many hours trying to figure this out. And can't find info in you forum? Please advise
letspartystudio

Cutter: Silver Bullet 15

Re: Registration marks not appearing on prints

Postby Gigi » November 23rd, 2016, 10:13 am

I deleted your duplicate post.

Be sure when you print your design from the print and cut menu that you have "print registration marks" checked on the pop up menu. Also be sure when you go to print that you don't get a pop up that says registration marks are out of the printer margins. (something like that!)

Also be sure your design is not too large. Click on Preview and it will show you where the registration marks will be printed to give you an idea.

Go through the print and cut instructions in the learning center and the video here on the forum and be sure you are not missing a little step. Again we recommend that you don't tackle print and cut when you are in the early stages of learning the machine because it helps to have a good working knowledge of the machine first.

If you want to upload the design you can so one of us can look at it. You can also email it to me at admin@silverbulletcutters.com
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot