Unable to install driver on Windows 10

Unable to install driver on Windows 10

Postby Btown » August 2nd, 2016, 5:57 pm

I am just now setting up the Silver Bullet 24". I have installed the SCAL software and registered it. I have followed all the instructions I can find here and also on the scrappydew.com classroom.

I have downloaded the driver and hit install per the instructions on two computers and I cannot find the drivers on either computer. I have followed the instructions on how to find the driver and configure the driver. I cannot find the driver in order to configure it. I do not think it is installing.

I have tried to install the driver by going through the SCAL software and choosing the driver for the Silver Bullet but it is not there either. There is no selection available.

My husband and I have both downloaded the driver software and tried to get it to install on our computers. We have both put in about 6 hours now on each of our computers and neither one of us have been able to install the software successfully.

Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? I have not idea what to do now. Thanks.
Btown

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Re: Unable to install driver on Windows 10

Postby Gigi » August 2nd, 2016, 6:37 pm

I just responded to your email - you do not need to post here and email support, but I understand that you are frustrated.

I will answer you via email since we already started corresponding that way. Be sure to install the drivers from the SCAL software and they should install seamlessly. Will answer in more detail via email.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Btown » August 2nd, 2016, 6:47 pm

Thanks, Gigi. Sorry, was unaware that my husband had emailed you. We both have been trying to install the drivers from the SCAL software. I'll read the email.
Btown

Cutter: Prospective Buyer

Postby Gigi » August 2nd, 2016, 7:11 pm

No problem at all ! I realized after I posted that he was emailing and you were posting! Not an issue at all. We will get it figured out. Take a deep breath! :)

I just sent a couple more emails with screen shots - hopefully that will help.

UPDATE: Issue resolved. Test cut success! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot