Scal help needed

Scal help needed

Postby sewin44 » May 10th, 2016, 10:24 am

There has to be a simple solution to this , but I can't figure it out. If I take a design from the library in scal, and want to take away a line in the design, how would I do it? I was wanting to cut out a banner, with a triangle cut out of the end. I ended up moving a triangle shape onto the end of a rectangle, and that worked, but I still had that extra cut at the end. I have watched most if not all of the scrappy dew scal class, and couldn't find an answer. Also, if I wanted to make new lines on a library design, how would I do that and erase the old ones? Thanks!
sewin44

Cutter: 15 silver bullet

Re: Scal help needed

Postby Gigi » May 10th, 2016, 11:47 am

You can use the tool that looks like a calligraphy pen to draw a line. If you watch this video under Broadcasts, I think it will answer all of your questions. If not, let us know!
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=5747

Same video on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... QPhkeRVF4A
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby sewin44 » June 6th, 2016, 12:45 pm

Ok, I got some of this figured out , but I need to change some lines in the original design to score lines. I know how to draw a new score line, and I guess I could erase the old one, but I wanted the score line as close as possible on top of the original line, thanks for your help!!
sewin44

Cutter: 15 silver bullet

Postby Gigi » June 6th, 2016, 4:38 pm

Break apart the design, select the line you want to change and then change it to the dashed line - or however you want to do it.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot