Print & Cut

Print & Cut

Postby Catlove1023 » March 29th, 2016, 8:22 pm

Hope someone can help. I am new to the forum, and new to silver bullet cutters. I have calibrated my machine and have successfully gone through the entire print and cut process. So I know that I can perform print and cut. BUT now for some reason when I attempt to print my print and cut image, the registration marks are printing but the image is not. All I am getting is a blank piece of paper with registration marks. HELP PLEASE.
Thanks,
Cathy
Catlove1023

Cutter: 15" Silver Bullet

Re: Print & Cut

Postby Gigi » March 29th, 2016, 10:03 pm

HI Catherine -

Have you watched the video under Broadcast here on the forum that really details the steps of print and cut? That is more current than what it in the learning center and might help you.

Do you have both of your layers showing? You should have your image and your cut lines. Your image should be on the print + cut print layer (under the wrench tool on the right) and the cut lines should be on the print + cut cut layer. If you have each on this particular layer, you don't have to open and close layers - the software knows what to send to the printer and what to send to the SB.

If you still have trouble you can upload your saved cut file with image to the forum (upload as an svg) or you can email it to me at admin@silverbulletcutters.com. Would be happy to look at it if you get stuck.

But do watch that print and cut video if you haven't already - I think you will find it very helpful.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Print & Cut

Postby Catlove1023 » March 30th, 2016, 8:13 pm

Thank you for responding. I was using trace image and when I brought in the image I was cropping it. When I tried printing the image it wouldn't work. After many trials I brought in the image without cropping it and it worked. Thanks again. I still have lots to learn to but I am loving my silver bullet and print and cut.
Catlove1023

Cutter: 15" Silver Bullet

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot