Just MUST give a shout out!!!

Just MUST give a shout out!!!

Postby PennyDuncan » February 17th, 2015, 9:04 pm

Have you all noticed the AMAZING work Brandon has done with SCAL4 lately!!!! I just HAVE to give him a huge shoutout!!! Brandon just keeps making SCAL better and better......not only has he improved greatly on the nodes tools and made it super easy to create a file competely from scratch in SCAL.......he's worked some nice zooming features in.....added the knockout feature and also a fill feature to allow you to quickly...and I DO mean quickly create an engraving file to either engrave to draw with your Silver Bullet or Black Cat......I truly believe that SCAL is hands down 1000% better than MTC........and I just wanted to let those who might not have given SCAL a try as of late to perhaps reconsider.....Even if you haven't yet upgraded to SCAL4 it's most definately worth considering.....sure there's a fee to upgrade but it's so worth it.......it enables Brandon to continue to put time into taking the program to the next level and lets him know he is appreciated but those of us who use his program.....Ok....now back to your regularly scheduled program!! :)
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Re: Just MUST give a shout out!!!

Postby Gigi » February 17th, 2015, 9:09 pm

LOL Penny - just want to add that he had been incredibly responsive to any concerns, wishes - you name it. I sent him an idea for a feature I saw on an entirely different type of machine and he was intrigued and I think is working on it. The feedback and response from him has been quick and accurate and I know he has reached out to many on here who have had questions, problems - you name it. He has been and is a joy to work with.

I am excited to see what he comes up with next and excited that I am able to do so much within the program and not have to use anything else - and I still have a lot to learn!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby PennyDuncan » February 17th, 2015, 9:16 pm

YES he IS very responsive and quick....and he really does listen......I am impressed with him so much!!!! I love it when I open the program and it tells me there's an update!!!! LOL
PennyDuncan

Postby janrichards » February 18th, 2015, 8:51 am

I agree with everything! And I am glad that he charged a nominal fee for the upgrade, he can't continue to work for nothing! I am still trying to learn some of these new tools and it will take me a while but that is okay. Great program and great support, who can ask for more?
Jan
janrichards

Cutter: 15" Lynx

Postby Suzan » February 18th, 2015, 3:36 pm

When I bought a non silver bullet machine (well stole it for the price I got it for). I contacted him and within an hour he had the driver up and running, and when I asked if he could make it cut faster, bam he had it done in minutes.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby PennyDuncan » February 18th, 2015, 4:50 pm

That's awesome Suzan ....I tell you he's just flat out amazing!!!
PennyDuncan

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot