No registration marks printing

No registration marks printing

Postby dbvjs1014 » January 10th, 2015, 4:58 pm

I have a black cat and was using print and cut in inkscape/sign cut for years, new laptop and could not get inkscape and sign cut to work so have purchased SCAL today. have watched many tutorials on getting everything calibrated. i printed a square with registration marks to check the cut line and it was perfect. so started on my first project. I followed the same process and registration marks box is checked but when i print there are NO registration marks. Note i WAS able to get registration marks to print when i printed the square to check for calibration.

please help. i do mainly print and cut work.

note figured it out. you have to have cut lines as stroke none so they don't print but still visable. i had made them hidden which caused the registration marks to also be hidden but when i changed them to show and no stroke line it worked perfectly. great when you can answer your own question. lol.
Last edited by dbvjs1014 on January 10th, 2015, 5:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dbvjs1014

Cutter: black cat

Re: No registration marks printing

Postby Gigi » January 10th, 2015, 5:08 pm

Be sure you aren't printing outside the margins of your printer - is that possible?

Go to cutter, preview and you can see where the registration marks will cut. And be sure you have traced your image first - they won't show without that step. Hope that helps.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot