SCAL 4 Print and Cut Problem - RESOLVED

Re: SCAL 4 Print and Cut Problem - RESOLVED

Postby Gigi » December 15th, 2014, 4:02 pm

Yep - the wrench! :) My new best friend! LOL

And I have to say - I have been using the software to set my force and speed (mainly force as I rarely change the speed!) and I am loving it! Like yesterday I was doing some money gift envelopes that I had to score and cut. It was so nice to just set the origin and then software select to score and then select the next color and change the force and cut without having to get up and increase the force. Am sure I will use them both, but am loving the whole software setting - it works GREAT!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » December 15th, 2014, 11:00 pm

Glad you're finding that useful, Gigi. I just cut a bunch of elements for a project I am finishing up, and it was so nice to lay out a bunch of different paper scraps on my mat, and use the software settings to change the force. Like you, I generally keep my velocity set as high as it will go!

I'm hoping to try out the new print and cut features later this week, as I work on more Christmas projects. I'm having so much fun this season with my Silver Bullet!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » December 15th, 2014, 11:30 pm

Thank you Elizabeth. That was such a great tip and one I don't think I would have tried - at least not now! Love it!

I really think you are going to enjoy the print and cut features - it makes life so easy and it is absolute perfection I marvel at how exact it is...
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Previous

Return to Sure Cuts A Lot