Adobe CS6

Re: Adobe CS6

Postby Suzan » May 10th, 2012, 11:37 pm

In the process of installing it right now. It just has been up on the site for a day or so. OMG I can't wait. This is worse than waiting for Christmas morning.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby KSG » July 5th, 2012, 6:16 pm

Suzan, Please ask him if we bought adobe PS CS 5.5 design premium with their 20% discount can we still upgrade to the best of 6 free? I think it was horrible that Adobe was not up front with everyone when they offered 20% off by date stated. I had the money at that time to buy full top Adobe CS 6 without the discount then my husband lost his unemployment a bit later. There's no way to pay for upgrade. my hubby is 65, I have never worked due to disability. Adobe is wonderful software indeed. Adobe needs to be totally upfront with their customers... I would love to upgrade to top would have waited had I known but was afraid 6 would come out then it be too late. I upgraded from CS2. We've never had a lot of money, just enough to get by. Only have hubby's SS now does not cover our bills. Many have found themselves in similar places due to the economy and such...
KSG

Postby Suzan » July 5th, 2012, 7:15 pm

I believe you should be able to. I would call and ask them tomorrow, they are on Pacific Time. We never did the 5.5 upgrade, we have 5.0 so we ended up buying the education version. Which still cost a lot.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Previous

Return to Graphics Programs (Inkscape, Illustrator, etc.)