The First Project, Done

The First Project, Done

Postby AP3 » December 9th, 2016, 10:49 am

As a brand new SB 24" owner, I took on a daunting task - produce a set of custom display boxes for the die-cast toy car community. Along with producing original art and layout, I had to do the back-end work to learn the SB. It wasn't the easiest thing I have ever done, but with patience and perseverance I have what you see attached. They are popular, and I am working on new designs and making new connections for other projects. To it's credit, the SB has been a true workhorse, performing to standard every time. The only limitations have been mine. Looking forward to years of projects with this. Thank you!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
AP3

Cutter: 24" SB

Re: The First Project, Done

Postby MeFlick » December 9th, 2016, 10:53 am

Congratulations. Looks like you have done excellent work. Doing the development while learning the SB was I am sure at times a daunting task. Looks like you were up to the challenge though. Enjoy your SB. I have had my cutters for more than 10 years now, my BC/SB for at least 6 now I believe - I have enjoyed all that I could do and create with mine and have always been happy with it.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » December 9th, 2016, 10:54 am

Very interesting - great job. Sounds like you have projects to keep you busy for years to come. Good for you!

Thanks for sharing - great pics!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby janrichards » December 10th, 2016, 10:29 am

Wow! Great job! You are obviously very talented. Glad you picked a great machine to work with you.
janrichards

Cutter: 15" Lynx

Return to Masterpieces