BB8!

BB8!

Postby mmhockeyfan » November 27th, 2016, 8:07 pm

Hi,
This is my version of BB8, which was inspired by a photo on Best Buy's Website. I used Adobe Illustrator.
Hope you like!
P.S.-My image posted sideways and I don't know how to correct its orientation (first time posting a picture to the forum). If anyone knows how to solve this issue, please share?
Thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mmhockeyfan

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 24"

Re: BB8!

Postby MeFlick » November 28th, 2016, 12:16 pm

Very nice. Thanks for sharing a photo. I have noticed that on forums, sometimes the pictures post sideways and sometimes even upside down. I think it is because many of us use our phones or iPads rather than an actual camera to take the photo(s) with. I think it depends upon how we take the photo (turning the phone/camera sideways, etc.) Then i think the photo's electronic data - says "this side" is the "up side" when maybe that isn't actually true (but we turned the camera to take the photo which it doesn't "Recognize" as having changed the orientation. One way to "fix" is to take the picture into a photo editing program you may have and make sure the right side is the up side before posting to a forum. When I have done that, it seems to eliminate the issue of it not posting correctly.
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Gigi » November 28th, 2016, 1:27 pm

Thanks Melanie. That didn't occur to me as I take photos on my camera the vast majority of the time so have no trouble posting them as they should be. Great ideas to correct. Thank you!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby mmhockeyfan » November 28th, 2016, 10:15 pm

Thanks!
mmhockeyfan

Cutter: Silver Bullet Pro 24"

Return to Masterpieces