what I was talking about for MEA

what I was talking about for MEA

Postby pigtailpat » November 19th, 2016, 8:08 am

I don't know about you guys, but for me, blanket stitching on the sewing side is EXTREMELY difficult for me. I've tried numerous times to be able to do it. It just eludes me for real.

Enter machine embroidered applique. And OH YAYYYYY! I'm in love with MEA. I'm still very much a baby with it. I have a lot to learn about placement, alignment and the whole thing. But it will come.

I'm attaching an example. This is a shape I have been trying to nail on the sewing side for 2 years or more. You can see how challenging it is. With help of a formal digitizer and my machine (I have no digitize skills aside from regular .svg), I finally nailed the shape. Shape was cut with a rotary cutter, but it is just a matter of time whereby all MEA shapes will go to plotters. This is a young market, and the plotters have to keep up with fabric.

initial-try.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Return to Masterpieces