Save The Date

Save The Date

Postby Catlove1023 » October 1st, 2016, 10:12 am

I received my 15" Silver Bullet for xmas and have been in love ever since. I don't get to use it often as I would like because day to day life keeps me busy BUT I recently had the perfect opportunity. My boyfriends daughter is getting married in April and she asked me to help her with her save the dates. She wasn't sure exactly what she wanted so I made a few different options. First there was the library card save the date. I did print and cut on this one (the pocket and words save the date were cut with the silver bullet). There there was a ticket themed save the date, then a wrestling poster, and then I designed this spinner. It's chalkboard themed with four photos on the inside spinner (1 each of the bride & groom as children, and then two more recent photos as a couple. I love how these turned out. I made and assembled 60 of them. I used the print and cut feature.

Okay so I attempted to post pictures of the different save the dates I made but my pics are too large and I have no idea how to resize them. I posted all the pics and info on my blog:
http://www.dontsweatthetechnique-cathy.blogspot.com

EDITED to add the photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Catlove1023

Cutter: 15" Silver Bullet

Re: Save The Date

Postby Gigi » October 1st, 2016, 10:43 am

You did a great job. How creative!

If you would like to send the photos to me, I would be happy to add them to your post here. You can send them to admin@silverbulletcutters.com

You can also start a photo album under the Gallery tab here and then link back to that. Happy to help you with either.

Your kids are so lucky - I love all of them! What a happy time this is going to be for all of you.
Congratulations!! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Catlove1023 » October 1st, 2016, 10:57 am

Hi Gigi:

Thanks for responding so quickly. I had to send you the pics in 2 emails because some of them are pretty large.

Thanks again,
Cathy
Catlove1023

Postby Gigi » October 1st, 2016, 11:13 am

You are welcome.

As a side note, I didn't resize any of them. The software will automatically make them a size that can post. But - for the future if you do want to resize or edit anything, one of the easiest ways and what I use on my blog, is PicMonkey. You can join for free and do a lot of basic things including cropping and resizing , or you can pay a yearly fee and have access to all of their features which they are continually adding (fonts, overlays, photo effects etc). It's a really fun program and even though I have a ton of photo editing programs, I really like the ease of Pic Monkey.

Just thought I would share as I was going to resize them in that program if need be.

Thanks again for sharing your photos.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Sassycutter » October 1st, 2016, 9:31 pm

Wow! Awesome choices!! What did they choose as their save the date?
So much paper, so little time....
Sassycutter

Cutter: 13" Black Cat and Foilmaster

Postby Catlove1023 » October 3rd, 2016, 2:26 pm

Thanks! They went with the chalkboard themed spinner save the date.
Catlove1023

Return to Masterpieces