One Wall Hanging for a Special Lady......

Re: One Wall Hanging for a Special Lady......

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 8:31 am

THANK YOU so very much ladies!!!! You've all totally made my day....for anyone who might be interested in the frame file I created...I've updated my blog with a few more images of the frame at different angles and I've shared the files I created along with a doilie file I made........ http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Thyme » June 15th, 2011, 8:56 am

Thank you, I downloaded both versions of the frame
Thyme

Postby Gigi » June 15th, 2011, 9:26 am

I downloaded both as well - and the new doilie - love that!! Hope you make more (hint hint!!) LOL

Thanks for sharing Penny..... you are so generous with your talent and knowledge.
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 9:44 am

CAGigi wrote:I downloaded both as well - and the new doilie - love that!! Hope you make more (hint hint!!) LOL

Thanks for sharing Penny..... you are so generous with your talent and knowledge.

Oh I'm THRILLED you all like the frame...and yep Gigi I do plan to make more doilies!!! ;) You're such a cutie!!
PennyDuncan

Postby pigtailpat » June 15th, 2011, 9:59 am

What kind of blending solution? I am so sorry to be a pest.......but I am so, so, so impressed. I have to ask.

Thanks.

Pat

PennyDuncan wrote:Yeah actually I've used the alcohol inks to color before doing things for years...however I had done it engraved it and didn't like it so I used blending solution to remove the majority of the alcohol inks......and I also had used some silver rub n buff in the engraving which I ended up not liking either....so I used ALOT of blending solution and denatured alcohol to remove as much of all of that as I could and ended up with the petina you see.....which actually ends up a huge happy accident...LOL
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby CaseysAngel » June 15th, 2011, 10:04 am

That is so pretty honey. You did an amazing job!!!!!!!
CaseysAngel

Postby Thyme » June 15th, 2011, 10:07 am

probably the tim holtz blending solution made to go with the alcohol inks
Thyme

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 10:13 am

Yep You got it Dawn......that's the one...BUT...Denatured Alcohol will do the very same thing...and you get more for your money and can purchase it at any paint store........
PennyDuncan

Postby Tyler » June 15th, 2011, 10:31 am

That looks awesome, Penny! You amaze me every time!
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Postby pigtailpat » June 15th, 2011, 10:44 am

Thank you Penny, Dawn & Tyler for the stuff. I just cannot wait to pay off my machine so I can start ordering from Tyler. I think after this month, I have about 2 more months' of payments and I am home free and completely paid off!!! Then watch out world!! (and in time for the holidays in the winter.....yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy)

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 11:14 am

Tyler wrote:That looks awesome, Penny! You amaze me every time!

Oh WOW!!! Thank you sir!!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby Thyme » June 15th, 2011, 11:51 am

PennyDuncan wrote:Yep You got it Dawn......that's the one...BUT...Denatured Alcohol will do the very same thing...and you get more for your money and can purchase it at any paint store........

Now that is a good tip!
Thyme

Postby Retta » June 15th, 2011, 12:55 pm

I just got on for a minute. My life is not mine right now as work is really busy. Oh Penny this is so beautiful. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart and say you Blessed me beyond words. Oh Penny you are truely a blessing!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 1:01 pm

Retta wrote:I just got on for a minute. My life is not mine right now as work is really busy. Oh Penny this is so beautiful. I can only thank you from the bottom of my heart and say you Blessed me beyond words. Oh Penny you are truely a blessing!

Oh Retta.....I'm SO THRILLED you like it!!!!! Makes my day ma'am!!! It will be going out to you today!!!!! Thank you so very much ma'am!!!!! I hope life slows down a bit for you sweetie!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby Retta » June 15th, 2011, 1:20 pm

No - thank you Penny. God is using the talent He gave you to bless so many people. I'm so thankful for you sharing with me. Blessings.
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 1:39 pm

Retta wrote:No - thank you Penny. God is using the talent He gave you to bless so many people. I'm so thankful for you sharing with me. Blessings.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh THANK YOU so much sweetheart for that beautiful message!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » June 15th, 2011, 2:01 pm

PennyDuncan wrote:
CAGigi wrote:I downloaded both as well - and the new doilie - love that!! Hope you make more (hint hint!!) LOL

Oh I'm THRILLED you all like the frame...and yep Gigi I do plan to make more doilies!!! ;) You're such a cutie!!

Oh you made my day - I am THRILLED!!! I swear you are all going to help me stop buying those darned dies!! I know I know - I have a machine that can do all of that and more!! But it always seemed quicker to just grab a die and cut.

But ugh - the expense of it all - absurd. So I am not allowing myself to buy any more dies - NO MORE. You are all helping me use my machine more and that's a good thing. And maybe one of these days I will figure out how to duplicate all of those dies that I think I have to have so I will never be tempted to buy another one!

So far I have not succumbed since joining this forum - you are all helping me break a BAD habit ( and that frees up money to spend on other crafting goodies!!!!) :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:

Gigi
Gigi

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 2:17 pm

Think of it this way Gigi...when you buy those dies...you're RESTRICTED TO ONE SIZE!!!! They size THEY decide on.....with the files you can make them whatever size your heart desires!!!! ;)
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » June 15th, 2011, 5:35 pm

PennyDuncan wrote:Think of it this way Gigi...when you buy those dies...you're RESTRICTED TO ONE SIZE!!!! They size THEY decide on.....with the files you can make them whatever size your heart desires!!!! ;)

Oh I totally agree - I just have to learn how to duplicate them!!! So far so good - I am resisting temptation!! :hide: And with so many of you talented people sharing your amazing files, I should never have to buy another die. I am embarrassed to admit how many I have bought SINCE owning my Cat - oh that confession hurts!! NO MORE!!

Now if I can just figure out how to convert all of the templates I have that are just stencils that I have had for many many years (when I started doing all of the Dutch papercrafting) - I will be in seventh heaven.

I think my "Sassy" is going to work harder than ever before but also get more attention than she has in a long time - and that will make both of us happy! :ROFLMBO:

Some of us are S-L-O-W learners, but we do come around!! :banghead: :banghead:

Thanks Penny!

Gigi
Gigi

Postby Phyllis » June 15th, 2011, 5:44 pm

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. I have got to get the engraving tool and some metal. Is this a light weight metal?
Phyllis

PreviousNext

Return to Masterpieces