One Wall Hanging for a Special Lady......

Re: One Wall Hanging for a Special Lady......

Postby PennyDuncan » June 15th, 2011, 6:17 pm

Phyllis wrote:Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. I have got to get the engraving tool and some metal. Is this a light weight metal?

Thanks SO much Phyllis....No actually that's the thicker metal......
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Retta » June 21st, 2011, 8:13 pm

Penny - I jsut got my wonderful gift today. I just want to cry it is so beautiful. I want to say, I hope that you know how much I appreciate your generosity and love in sending this. Thank you so much!!!
:D
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby PennyDuncan » June 21st, 2011, 10:36 pm

Retta wrote:Penny - I jsut got my wonderful gift today. I just want to cry it is so beautiful. I want to say, I hope that you know how much I appreciate your generosity and love in sending this. Thank you so much!!!
:D

Oh Retta.....I'm SO HAPPY that you like it!!!! That makes me SO VERY HAPPY!!!!! It was my honor to make that for you!!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » June 21st, 2011, 11:15 pm

I am crying just reading the appreciation and warmth between the two of you - it's really beautiful.

So happy for both of you.

:grouphug:
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby kate2kate » June 22nd, 2011, 6:44 am

You are one talented woman!
kate2kate

Postby PennyDuncan » June 22nd, 2011, 7:23 am

Ahhhhh...Thanks ladies......It was truly and sincerely an honor to make Retta something....it's just such a wonderful feeling inside to do something for someone and it bring a smile to their face....no better gift if you as me!!!! The old saying... "it better to give then receive"....is SO TRUE!!!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby meme » June 22nd, 2011, 11:58 pm

Gorgeous!!!! I sure hope you sign your pieces of artwork that you do. Truely, amazing projects that you make and I love when people add their signature to their artwork. I need to do something like that for my oldest sister; she lost her son to a very bad car accident quite some years ago but it still just seems like yesterday sometimes. I would like to figure out how to take one of his pictures of him that I have and engrave his picture and some really nice words to go with it. I know she would appreciate it and hold it dearly to her heart. But can't figure out how to do a pictue yet; nor how to do the fill like you did . Beautiful, just beautiful!
meme

Postby PennyDuncan » June 23rd, 2011, 6:09 am

meme wrote:Gorgeous!!!! I sure hope you sign your pieces of artwork that you do. Truely, amazing projects that you make and I love when people add their signature to their artwork. I need to do something like that for my oldest sister; she lost her son to a very bad car accident quite some years ago but it still just seems like yesterday sometimes. I would like to figure out how to take one of his pictures of him that I have and engrave his picture and some really nice words to go with it. I know she would appreciate it and hold it dearly to her heart. But can't figure out how to do a pictue yet; nor how to do the fill like you did . Beautiful, just beautiful!

Thank you SO very much Meme......I do indeed sign and date my creations.....it just makes me to feel good to sign them...whenever you get ready to convert his image to a file I know there will be lots of us here who would be most happy to help you ma'am!!! It really is FUN to do the engraving and to see your piece come to life!!!!!
PennyDuncan

Previous

Return to Masterpieces