Latest job!

Re: Latest job!

Postby archangel » September 29th, 2013, 2:20 am

just beautiful you did a great job and the colors are tender and the font just right for femmie yet strong. I'm new to silver bullet, but not to children, into third generation now of kidlettes with great-grands. Just this for new mothers, babies and children develop at different rates, despite the one-size fits all books out there about developmental stages. Some children for instance take longer in their toilet training because the neuro system that signals 'damp' and awaken, are experiencing some lag time. Not because child is resistant or other. Likewise, when babies share uterine space, sometimes the lining of tummy and alimentary canal and the wave like action of the intestines is sensitive or needs more time [on earth] to develop. Various things, including light, in a baby's environs can set off tummy pain, as can lifting the child under the arms and folding the child over to burp as it presses on the vagus nerve in the tummy. [similar to how many adults become nauseated when they do crunches] The most important thing, just my .02 is that you have knowing and support people [likely women] around one, who are wise and experienced and who know about allergies, movement, effects of environs on the newly born, including the slight developmental 'lags' that occur in many babies regarding the many systems of the body. Again, just my .02 and just wanted to say that for new mothers. We know far far more science about new babies than we did before. But then, the old women often seemed to know many things about babies one of a kind ways. Just took science time to catch up to the grannies. lol

again, your vinyl wall is just so pretty. I havent cut a thing yet with my silver bullet as I'm still trying to figure out the software. I bought the SB to try to compensate for these old hands that used to cut by hand so many things over the decades, but sight and that guy arthur-i-tus... well you know... lol

take good care
archangel

Cutter: prospective buyer

Previous

Return to Masterpieces