All Sherri's Fault!!!

All Sherri's Fault!!!

Postby otrbanks » July 19th, 2013, 1:22 pm

While in the process of buying my new 24" Silver Bullet, Sherri asked me if I had played around with rhinestones. I told her I had not but I do own a heat press and my 18" Black Cat Cougar. Well, long story short, I have invested several hundred dollars in getting into rhinestones. Here is my very first rhinestone project. I designed the template myself. I love it, although the photo really doesn't do it justice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tammy Jennings
http://tammyjennings.blogspot.com
18" Cougar "Kitty" is here!!!
otrbanks

Cutter: 24" SB & 18" BC

Re: All Sherri's Fault!!!

Postby kim » July 19th, 2013, 1:48 pm

:ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: And Rhinestones are sooooo addicting. LOVE your design and can't wait to see more of your creations. Lucky you....you already had a heat press. I love rhinestones but have the hardest time thinking of a design. Still curious about the rhinestone template that Rachell did for Sherri..something about trees and snow.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Gigi » July 19th, 2013, 1:54 pm

What a great job.

I am trying so hard not to pay attention - do NOT need to add more rhinestones to my craft supplies! LOL
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby LisaH » July 19th, 2013, 2:02 pm

I think it's awesome!
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby PennyDuncan » July 19th, 2013, 7:31 pm

Oh Tammy that is FANTASTIC girl!!!!! GREAT job!!!!! I bet that is a new avenue in your business girl!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby MeFlick » July 19th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Looks great Tammy! TFS
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Postby Retta » July 20th, 2013, 12:04 am

Rhinestone on!!!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Angel135612 » July 20th, 2013, 8:01 am

I have some rhinestones, and one of the tools that you apply them with individually, but I haven't used it, as I can never think of a good design. I haven't tried cutting out a template with my cutter and not sure I want to go down that path, but I should do something with the stones I already have. I need some ideas.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby otrbanks » July 20th, 2013, 8:22 am

I have a tool that applies hot fix rhinestones individually that I have used for card making etc but I would not go that route if you want to make a rhinestones garment. The few designs that I have created so far use lots and lots of stones (an anchor, I am getting ready to do, has over 600 stones in it) It is fun and I am hoping that I can make some money adding rhinestoned items to the things that I make for folks. My favorite part of all of the work (vinyl, paper, rhinestones etc) is doing the custom design work, that is what I love best!
Tammy Jennings
http://tammyjennings.blogspot.com
18" Cougar "Kitty" is here!!!
otrbanks

Cutter: 24" SB & 18" BC

Postby Gigi » July 20th, 2013, 10:21 am

Diane -

I have the same tool and it works really well. I just don't remember to use it or the stones often enough. One more thing that I "need" to do! It might be fun to make a stencil design for a card and do a few rhinestones that way..... hmmm. Why didn't I think of that before??
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » July 24th, 2013, 12:38 pm

Great project!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby sherri » July 27th, 2013, 5:57 pm

otrbanks wrote:While in the process of buying my new 24" Silver Bullet, Sherri asked me if I had played around with rhinestones. I told her I had not but I do own a heat press and my 18" Black Cat Cougar. Well, long story short, I have invested several hundred dollars in getting into rhinestones. Here is my very first rhinestone project. I designed the template myself. I love it, although the photo really doesn't do it justice.

YEA! You did it! Good for you! Sorry I am so late replying but I have been BURIED!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby sherri » July 27th, 2013, 6:00 pm

kim wrote::ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: And Rhinestones are sooooo addicting. LOVE your design and can't wait to see more of your creations. Lucky you....you already had a heat press. I love rhinestones but have the hardest time thinking of a design. Still curious about the rhinestone template that Rachell did for Sherri..something about trees and snow.

Let me tell you about this....Sherry who does my accounting bought a sweatshirt at a local craft fair. I was with her I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED that shirt.....so when she wore it to work one day I took a photo of it, sent it to Rachell and asked if she could duplicate it and she DID! I will have Sherry take a picture of hers for you guys to see as some of the holes were a bit small so I ended up hand setting some of the stones vs. re-cutting the entire piece out of sand blast.....I was so happy and excited when she sent it back to me...and it was within HOURS!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby sherri » July 27th, 2013, 6:01 pm

Angel135612 wrote:I have some rhinestones, and one of the tools that you apply them with individually, but I haven't used it, as I can never think of a good design. I haven't tried cutting out a template with my cutter and not sure I want to go down that path, but I should do something with the stones I already have. I need some ideas.

Just go look at the Internet for rhinestone designs until you find one you like....it is SOOO addicting!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Postby Soraya » September 7th, 2013, 6:22 pm

awww so cute!
Soraya

Cutter: Black Cat 15"

Return to Masterpieces