as Sherri has asked me....Romantic Coach Silhouette

Re: as Sherri has asked me....Romantic Coach Silhouette

Postby Maxine » May 19th, 2011, 11:28 am

sherri wrote:Oh Paulo...you DID find us! YEA! For all of you who might be wondering what this is all about...I was demoing the machine in Texas last summer and I used this file to cut, engrave, emboss, the pen tool....and people went NUTS over it! I got home and somehow the file got corrupt and I could not use it again. It was not my file to begin with but was told it was free so I could use it.....then I found out it belong to Paulo who has so graciously given his beautiful files away forever....when I found him in my mailbox after placing an order I asked him about the file and now I have it again. My life is complete...LOL With FIVE grand daughters you can all imagine how much I can use this file. :-) Paulo...I have heard so many wonderful things about you but you elusive until now...so welcome to our home. We are so happy to have you join all these other wonderful and talented people who all do beautiful work.

YOU were in TEXAS last summer????????? omg i missed it? OK when ya coming back? You can stay with me I have a great guest room and you can take over the shop while you are here.
Maxine

Postby karenl3912 » May 19th, 2011, 2:27 pm

Cool, when did Paulo move in. I am off to check his files. Good to see you again and glad we have a really big house.
Karen.
karenl3912

Postby Gramof8 » May 19th, 2011, 3:14 pm

Nice to meet you Paulo, and it is nice to have you here. I love your site and your files. Beautiful!
Gramof8

Postby rachellann » May 20th, 2011, 8:50 am

welcome to the group and I love all your files.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby kim » May 20th, 2011, 1:53 pm

Hi Paulo! So glad to see you here. Can't wait for you to design more Gorgeous Designs. The first thing I did when I ordered my Cougar was go and download your beautiful designs that I have been drooling over but knew the Cricut would never cut. I love, love, love your blog and all of your files.
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Previous

Return to Masterpieces