Zinnia Template

Re: Zinnia Template

Postby whizzy » June 20th, 2011, 6:08 am

Retta wrote:I won't tell!!! But you did it!

remember Whizzy's cupcake wrapper - with the farm animals. Those were really tiny!!! They would fit on an eraser head. Don't you just love how little you can get. I should take a picture of that in perspective (with something else to compare it too.)

Eventually I'd like to go even smaller, challenge my cougar. Small is a big (pardon the pun) deal to me, especially with some of the mini stuff I do.
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3 ļ£æ tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby Chantryss » June 20th, 2011, 6:36 am

this is just stunning! Thank you for sharing your remarkable talents!
Chantryss

Postby Phyllis » June 20th, 2011, 11:35 am

Oh these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Phyllis

Postby MaryP » June 20th, 2011, 1:24 pm

kim wrote:MaryP, I love your work...I am so glad you made a file. I am not usually a Zinnia fan, but I love this flower. The nice thing about zinnias is that they are such a bright flower and in many colors. Boy, will I be able to use these!

Thanks for Sharing! And by the way, I have made more of the Cinderella boxes for little girls!! They are so awed by them and absolutely love them. I feel like a genius or Michaelangelo or something when they gush over them...THANKS!!

Thank you Kim and everyone for their kind words. Kim, thank you for telling me the Cinderella Aperture Box Card goes down well. I think I will have to dream some more up :D .
MaryP

Cutter: Silver Bullet 18"

Previous

Return to Masterpieces