Rach furniture

Re: Rach furniture

Postby Lindacrew4 » May 26th, 2011, 6:14 am

Christy you better get busy cutting! Now you know how I feel, I am afraid to start the computer because they are always looking to see what else aunty Rach is making. lol
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby PennyDuncan » May 26th, 2011, 12:44 pm

WOW is right!!! These are AMAZING!!!! I can see why they are a HUGE hit!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby HappyCrafter » May 26th, 2011, 6:46 pm

Rach - Those are awesome as usual. I certainly hope you get to feeling better soon.
HappyCrafter

Postby CaseysAngel » May 26th, 2011, 6:53 pm

Ally is determined i make them all for her. She plays so hard though I am afraid it will be a waste of time. She'll rip them in no time flat. I'm trying to think of the best paper to cut them out of. Linda, what did you use and are they pretty sturdy? THis child should have been a boy I tell ya.LMBO
CaseysAngel

Postby Lindacrew4 » May 26th, 2011, 8:10 pm

try cardboard,thats what I used on the bureaus and cabinets, the beds are fraigle so you might want to try using heavy double cardstock, it works for me, girls are still playing with them. Tomorrow is show and share day so they are bringing it all to school, that will be the test!
Lindacrew4

Cutter: 13" cougar

Postby CaseysAngel » May 26th, 2011, 8:16 pm

Lindacrew4 wrote:try cardboard,thats what I used on the bureaus and cabinets, the beds are fraigle so you might want to try using heavy double cardstock, it works for me, girls are still playing with them. Tomorrow is show and share day so they are bringing it all to school, that will be the test!

Great Linda thanks. I was thinking I could use thin chipboard for some of it but the beds and such is what I was wondering. I have some really thick double sided cardstock though so I"ll use that for her.

She has a barbie doll house we bought her at Hobby Lobby a few years ago but she has lost, or left out and It got broken or tossed, almost all of her furniture. I am refusing to buy her anymore because it cost a fortune and she won't keep up with it. Plus, she doesn't really play with it much anymore so I don't want to invest to much money back into it.LOL
CaseysAngel

Postby sherri » May 27th, 2011, 12:34 am

Rach...hope you are feeling better as well! I am sitting here SHOCKED...these are so amazing! I am also so impressed!
Sherri Jensen
That's Scrap, Inc.
sherri

Previous

Return to Masterpieces