HTV Shirt and bottlecap necklaces

Re: HTV Shirt and bottlecap necklaces

Postby Gramof8 » August 14th, 2011, 10:09 am

Yes and so have I, love those grandkids!!
Gramof8

Postby rachellann » August 14th, 2011, 11:54 am

projects look great and the girls are pretty.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby kate3 » August 14th, 2011, 12:49 pm

Thank you Gram for the links. I just spent an hour watching different ones and the girls will think I have been making them forever, I wish. It looks so easy and I was happy one showed me where to punch the hole for the jump ring. The things we do.
I have room and I wish I had room service too. I wouldn't even mind owning my home but the bank still owns a lot of it. It is called the Australian dream but until you own it it is a nightmare. I am lucky to have 4 spare bedrooms but craft has taken over 2 of them and it is looking for a third one. I have to give away a lot of craft stuff and get back to using just one room. I have started making sure each child takes home a bundle and then I find something else I have to have to fill the space I made.
I haven't made jewellery for a while. I will try to find some pictures for you and of course I still have lots of sterling silver and semi precious stones for when I want to start again. My husband calls my craft rooms the black holes where stuff goes in but not much comes out. I am off to get the jump rings in the morning so the girls will be happy. My daughter is in high school and she just rolls her eyes at the things we do. She was born without the crafting gene. I might have DNA done to see if I got the right one. She looks like us but you never know, lol.
kate3

Postby Gramof8 » August 14th, 2011, 9:37 pm

Thanks rachellann, they are pretty and darn crafty as well. Have had so much fun with them since they have been here.

kate, you are welcome for the links. Glad you enjoyed them. Maybe she was just got dropped in the wrong nest by the Stork!! Naw..She is yours, just minus the crafting gene, and that is ok, she will come to it when she gets older and married. Just wait and see. I started the girls young enough I guess, but their mother is very crafty so it is in them to want to do things. Mom is so busy working she just has not had a lot of time to craft.
Gramof8

Previous

Return to Masterpieces