A FUN Weekend...can't believe it's about over!! LOL

A FUN Weekend...can't believe it's about over!! LOL

Postby PennyDuncan » March 3rd, 2013, 8:16 pm

Hey ladies......WOW I've never spent so much time running around with Hubby...LOL We ended up going on another outing today to a sportsmans store about an hour or so away......and got back home around 4:30 or so.....So I came back in my ARTHaven as soon as I got back and actually finished up a card I was working on....I really love how it turned out....I've posted it and details on how I made it on my blog if anyone is interested...and also a file I created from an image my oldest son drew me several years ago...I absolutely TREASURE This image.........anyway...if you care to peak....I would love for you to check out my blog.....
http://pennyduncancreations.blogspot.com
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Re: A FUN Weekend...can't believe it's about over!! LOL

Postby LisaH » March 3rd, 2013, 8:44 pm

Gorgeous Penny!
LisaH

Postby kim » March 3rd, 2013, 8:51 pm

So glad you had such a great weekend! Hey, maybe you found something at the sporting good store that would work in the altered charms....like fishing lures. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Had to be satisfying to finally get to Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

Love your projects that you worked on, BUT i REALLY LOVE the cross that your son drew. I still have one that mine drew that I need to engrave. I will have to give SCAL a shot at doing it since MTC never could handle that size file. But your son is truly a wonderful artist. :mrgreen: Wish I could draw like that!
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby LisaH » March 3rd, 2013, 9:08 pm

kim wrote:So glad you had such a great weekend! Hey, maybe you found something at the sporting good store that would work in the altered charms....like fishing lures. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: Had to be satisfying to finally get to Michaels and Hobby Lobby.

Love your projects that you worked on, BUT i REALLY LOVE the cross that your son drew. I still have one that mine drew that I need to engrave. I will have to give SCAL a shot at doing it since MTC never could handle that size file. But your son is truly a wonderful artist. :mrgreen: Wish I could draw like that!

Hey...that's a cool idea!! We shop at the hardware store...so why not the sporting good store?? ;) :ROFLMBO:
LisaH

Postby PennyDuncan » March 3rd, 2013, 11:50 pm

LOL I agree Kim about the Sporting Good Store.....LOL Need to check that out....Let me tell ya....Hubby did some damage to the checking account on hunting apparel today...LOL they had it all 50% off...LOL But hey....I've definately done my share lately on my MUST HAVE'S In my ARTHaven!!!! LOL

Thank you SO much Kim on the comment about my son's ART......I absolutely TREASURE this piece he did for me....he does the most amazing work.....and I just love taking it a using it when I can.......I bet your piece is going to be GORGEOUS as well!!!!!
PennyDuncan

Postby Gigi » March 4th, 2013, 12:50 am

Penny -
I wish I could do in one month - or even a year - what you do in one weekend. That project is so beautiful . I love that you put some of your older files to use. Really striking.

And the cross your son drew is amazing. What a talent he has and what a gift to share it with you. Thanks for sharing it with all of us!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Retta » March 4th, 2013, 5:20 am

Gigi said it all. Beautiful Penny. Glad you got the time in your women cave and shopping!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby MichelleMyBelle » March 4th, 2013, 6:08 am

I can just imagine what Penny would find in the Sporting Goods store to use for crafting. LOL
MichelleMyBelle

Cutter: Pro 18, Foil Master, Platinum 24"

Postby PennyDuncan » March 4th, 2013, 6:44 am

Ahhhhhhhhh....Thank You so much ladies!!!!!! ;)
PennyDuncan

Postby scrappy62 » March 4th, 2013, 11:17 am

OMG-that card is gorgious!! Love it Penny. :D You are sooooo creative and I am soooooo gealous :oops: -hehe :hide:
Sherry
scrappy62

Cutter: 13" Silver Bullet

Return to Masterpieces