Signcut reinstall help- resolved

Signcut reinstall help- resolved

Postby riogirl71 » August 31st, 2012, 12:55 pm

I am so frustrated! I upgraded Signcut to 1.95 and it would not cut dashed lines and also forget about PNC, so Dawn suggested I revert back to the previous edition, I did. I added it to Norton so that would not be an issue, I installed it again from the link in the BC manual here. Now I export from inkscape to Signcut and when I hit simple contour cut it stops working and closes it. I checked and it says version 1.07 which is the previous. Shows my reg number fine. Any ideas? I am with my two little ones today trying to get an anniversary card out for DH and I am running out of patience with the computer cause I would rather finish this card and play with my babies instead of fighting this issue!!!! :banghead:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT erased info on com port and also the laser registration mark size and had "tile" checked, working now!
Last edited by riogirl71 on August 31st, 2012, 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Re: Signcut reinstall help - program not responding

Postby Gigi » August 31st, 2012, 1:00 pm

When you export to SignCut - are you hiding the image layer and just exporting the cut/outline layer? Sending the image accidentally will shut down SignCut in a heartbeat!!

Hope it's that simple...
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Signcut reinstall help - program not responding

Postby riogirl71 » August 31st, 2012, 4:29 pm

Thanks Gigi, I am just sending the cut, I have one more idea when baby wakes up, fingers crossed!!!!!!
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Return to Signcut