PNC with MTC question

PNC with MTC question

Postby minorcustomcrafts » July 29th, 2013, 11:20 am

I cant remember what to do. :) So it was a looooong time ago I set up PNC on an old computer had it perfect. Well I got a new computer a while ago and was not doing any PNC so I have not set it up. I cant go to my old computer to see what the numbers were, but I have it pretty close. I cant remember which numbers to change and if they need to go higher or lower :) I am attaching the PNC and maybe someone can tell me which numbers I need to change? I do know the last time I did a PNC it was also in landscape. This time I will write it down :)

TIA
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
minorcustomcrafts

Re: PNC with MTC question

Postby PennyDuncan » July 29th, 2013, 12:23 pm

Which software are you using???? and have you went through the Learning Center because Tyler has done some AWESOME step by steps there that explains it SUPER well.....for SCAL that is... minorcustomcrafts .... ;)
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby minorcustomcrafts » July 29th, 2013, 12:47 pm

I am using MTC and I have the instructions up for a BC, but it does not specify which direction to move depending on how you are off :) With out pictures I can get confused pretty easily :)

It looked on when I did a square, but as you can see not good enough with a shape :)
minorcustomcrafts

Postby PennyDuncan » July 29th, 2013, 12:49 pm

Well CRUD Trisha minorcustomcrafts .....as I no longer use MTC I can't help you on that...but there are others here who do use it....one of them should chime in soon.....
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby minorcustomcrafts » July 29th, 2013, 2:05 pm

Thanks PennyDuncan I appreciate your help. I did finally get it. I hate to admit I used the MTC manual and that helped me get it moved in the right direction. This time I WROTE them down. :)
minorcustomcrafts

Return to Make The Cut!