Another Print n cut question

Another Print n cut question

Postby LynnB » May 22nd, 2011, 12:37 am

I thought I had the print and cut figured out. But when I went to cut today it was off. I did change from the regular blade holder to the click holder. Will I have to play with my laser offsets again

Lynn
LynnB

Re: Another Print n cut question

Postby Thyme » May 22nd, 2011, 1:12 am

Yes, you will need a slightly different calibration for each holder. It is best to choose one holder for print and cut and stick with that one
Thyme

Postby LynnB » May 22nd, 2011, 10:46 am

Thanks. I will play again today and see what I can come up with.

Lynn
LynnB

Postby Phyllis » May 22nd, 2011, 10:54 am

Is it easier to do print and cut through Signcut? Just wondering, I am in the very beginning stages of learning Signcut but I think I want to learn to do it in all the software programs that I have. Ummm, so much to learn.
Phyllis

Postby Suzan » May 22nd, 2011, 11:13 am

Yes Phyllis it is, once you have it set correctly. It is super easy. You don't have to worry about where anything is on the mat. Once you line up your registration marks, it works great. Plus you have 3 registration marks to line up with. And I know Dawn will help you get the x and y axis stuff. She was so great helping me. Once you learn it in sign cut you won't want to learn it elsewhere. Also here is a trick to help with the registration marks. I took at set and put a small white dot in the exact center. This really helps because the laser on the black is hard to see with my eyes on the mat.
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Return to Make The Cut!