Silver Bullet Cutters Live!!!!!

Re: Silver Bullet Cutters Live!!!!!

Postby pigtailpat » April 19th, 2015, 6:14 am

sherri I missed this, where I can I find the taped version?

Pat
New owner of an 18" cougar and the gazelle...still a newbie at the cougar and will soon explore it............
pigtailpat

Postby Gigi » April 19th, 2015, 9:48 am

pigtailpat
Go up above a few posts and click on the links there - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBouUft5qns

They will be doing it weekly so you have plenty of time to get in on it! No worries....
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby belfry11 » April 20th, 2015, 10:02 pm

The show was very informative. I looking forward to the weekly shows.
belfry
belfry11

Cutter: Cougar 13 inches

Postby vrockett » April 23rd, 2015, 9:22 pm

I was so excited to see this! I watch Rob on Scrappy Dew Live as often as possible because he features SCAL and MTC features, especially with their constant updates. I am a fairly new Silver Bullet owner and am still experiencing a big learning curve. I have become proficient with some cutting mediums and still have a lot to learn on other materials and with other features (embossing, print'n cut, scoring, pens, finding my starting point on things that I want to center such as engraving the center of a mason jar lid, etc.)

Having a weekly feature just for the Silver Bullet completely thrills me because I want to learn so much but need to "see" it to "do" it! Tonight's show was great because I learned that the smaller pen holders fit inside the big pen holder. For some reason, I never realized that so I have never used the pens.

The forum is very helpful but this webinar is just the best idea ever. I am glad you are keeping the focus on your great product. Love my Silver Bullet and I know I will love it even more when I learn more about it.

THANKS!!!
vrockett

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby vrockett » April 23rd, 2015, 9:31 pm

For future shows:
1. I don't understand what the "jig" is when engraving. Perhaps you might actually show that in use.

2. I love many of the YouTube videos from Thyme Graphics, like engraving chocolate. However, many of them just show the project in action, but don't talk to explain or tell the suggested settings such as force and speed. Talking us through them might be great for many of us.

3. Penny Duncan's video when she first tested the Silver Bullet is great (YouTube). She cuts a lot of different materials and published her suggested settings, clearly explaining that they will differ from machine to machine. This list has been a huge help as a starting point for me. I ordered everything on her list so I could try to get a feel for my machine. She would be a great guest for some of the weekly shows.

4. The more we can see in action, the better!

Sherri and Dawn, you are fantastic! It was great to hear your voices tonight as you talked about this great machine.
vrockett

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Gigi » April 23rd, 2015, 10:16 pm

I will copy this and be sure they all get it - thank you for your great input!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby PennyDuncan » April 24th, 2015, 7:39 am

I'm so happy my video was helpful for you vrockett .........I'm touched by your comment....and I agree...I am loving the Webinars!!!!!
Have a Blessed Day...Penny Duncan
http://pennyscreativearthaven.blogspot.com
PennyDuncan

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby nannie4 » May 3rd, 2015, 11:24 am

I just watched both episodes from a link on Penny's blog. I think you all did a fantastic job!! Thank you --- this is great! :D
nannie4
Die-cutting counts as exercise.....right?
nannscraftinest.blogspot.com
nannie4

Cutter: SB 13, SCAL 5 Pro, Windows 10

Previous

Return to Black Cat Lynx/Cougar