New cougar user

New cougar user

Postby nanna87 » April 11th, 2013, 5:45 pm

My daughter just bought a black cat cougar (used). Is there anywhere we can go to view videos or manual for using this? We don't even know how to load the mats!!! We have MTC and have been cutting with the cricut and Pazzle. Are there any yahoo groups or you tube videos for this machine?
Also, can both of us register for the learning center using the same machine?
We have been waiting for 2 years to have one of these machines and now that we have one don't have the first clue how to use it!! LOL

But, we will learn.
I may be old, but I'm motivated!
nanna87

Cutter: pazzles inspiration

Re: New cougar user

Postby Gigi » April 11th, 2013, 6:18 pm

The learning center has excellent start up videos and tons of information. I just checked with Sherri and yes, you can both sign up for the learning center.

There are also You Tube videos and tons of information here on the forum, but please do start with the learning center and it will get you up and running.

I think I just approved your daughter for the learning center so you should have access. Feel free to sign yourself up as well and we will approve you as soon as we see it come through.

Once you go through the learning center, if you have questions, feel free to ask for help here. There are a lot of very knowledgeable users who can help you with any concerns you might have.

Welcome to the family!! So glad you are so excited. We will be sure you are up and running and happily cutting!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Angel135612 » April 11th, 2013, 6:48 pm

Welcome to the forum and the family!!! You and your daughter are going to have so much fun with your new machine!!!! Just holler if you need any help... someone is usually around to offer help when necessary, and as Gigi said, the Learning Center is a great place to start.
Diane in Colorado Springs
The best angle from which to approach any problem is the try-angle.
Angel135612

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kim » April 11th, 2013, 6:51 pm

Congratulations!!! and Welcome!!! Yes, go through the Learning Center. The information there is invaluable. Afterwards, the forum members are here to help. We have all been in these learning stages and one person or another will have had the same issue or problem that you will encounter. Most of us have found the problems are usually computer settings or user error. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Return to Black Cat Lynx/Cougar