Help! New computer not recognizing my Lynx

Help! New computer not recognizing my Lynx

Postby sheri625 » February 23rd, 2013, 7:54 pm

at all! I'm dumbfounded. Last time I think all I had to do was plug it in and it cut. What am I missing? It's been quite a while but I don't remember doing anything special.

I'm sure this is my OldTimer's disease kicking in but it's really frustrating!
Thanks!

Sheri
sheri625

Cutter: Lynx 12"

Re: Help! New computer not recognizing my Lynx

Postby Tyler » February 23rd, 2013, 9:16 pm

Have you installed the driver and checked the settings? The learning center should help...
Tyler

Cutter: Silver Bullet 13"

Re: Help! New computer not recognizing my Lynx

Postby sheri625 » February 23rd, 2013, 11:02 pm

You know, this forum never ceases to amaze me. Thank you Tyler! Up and running just fine again!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!
Thanks!

Sheri
sheri625

Cutter: Lynx 12"

Return to Black Cat Lynx/Cougar