Inkscape template for PNC?

Inkscape template for PNC?

Postby riogirl71 » August 12th, 2021, 5:13 pm

I have a template from a while ago that I downloaded from here. Does anyone have a new one? I can't seem to get my PNC to work from Inkscape and Signcut
So many ideas... so little time!
riogirl71

Re: Inkscape template for PNC?

Postby Gigi » August 12th, 2021, 10:24 pm

We no longer support Signcut here - and honestly I cannot remember a PNC template. It is so seamless in SCAL and has been for years that I just jumped on the bandwagon and never looked back. I highly recommend trying it - it is so accurate and so easy. Not sure if it will work in the trial version but there have been tons of examples posted here. Not trying to get you to purchase another program, but it truly does make print and cut easier than I ever thought it could be! :)
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Re: Inkscape template for PNC?

Postby MeFlick » August 14th, 2021, 7:55 am

Welcome back. Like Gigi, I didn’t recall having seen a template for Inkscape to use with Signcut. However, I also never used Signcut so that is probably why I wouldn’t remember. :? Because surely it could not be I’m getting older and remembering less. ;)

So, I did a quick search using the search box in the top right corner. I searched only for “template” and got about 20 pages of post going back from latest to earliest. You could use more words to try and help narrow the search if you wanted. I decided that it would have probably been a fairly old post with info., given that Signcut was involved so I went to the oldest and started a quick check moving forward. I found one on the 17th page you may be interested in. You can see it here:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=457&p=10267&hilit=Template#p10267

I didn’t keep looking once I found that one so if this isn’t the info you are looking for, you can do the search and see if something else shows up that is.

I would suggest that, if and when you have some time, you look at SCAL as it has come a long way in 10+ years. We all become creatures of habit and figure we will do what we know but sometimes learning something new, like new software, can actually make things easier in the long run. I’m definitely guilty of that I know. :lol:
Go Vols!
MeFlick

Cutter: 18"Silver Bullet & More

Return to Black Cat Lynx/Cougar