ATC Dream Trip pics - Don't look if you don't want to know!!

Re: ATC Dream Trip pics - Don't look if you don't want to kn

Postby Gigi » July 18th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Wow - Kim's was worth waiting for!!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Linda V » July 18th, 2012, 8:41 pm

These are fantastic. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creations!!!

I want to participate in the next one pretty please!!!!

Linda
Linda V
From Beautiful KY

"Kind Words and Deeds Never Die"

Gooooo CATS!
Linda V

Postby whizzy » July 18th, 2012, 9:03 pm

Great dream trips here ladies!

Phyllis if you ever realise your dream trip you must come visit — we have lots of kangaroos (& other wildlife) we see everyday! As far as crocodile men . . . that's a whole 'nuther story (a distant relo) which I'll happily share with you if you do visit :)
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3  tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby Retta » July 18th, 2012, 10:11 pm

You know the only problem with this - was you had to pick one!!! Or in Kim's case round world. I think they are all great!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby Phyllis » July 19th, 2012, 12:11 am

whizzy wrote:Great dream trips here ladies!

Phyllis if you ever realise your dream trip you must come visit — we have lots of kangaroos (& other wildlife) we see everyday! As far as crocodile men . . . that's a whole 'nuther story (a distant relo) which I'll happily share with you if you do visit :)

Whizzy, when and if I ever get there I surely want to meet your crocodile men. LOL. Good thing my hubby doesn't read this MB.
Phyllis

Postby kim » July 19th, 2012, 1:00 pm

Well, I would love to visit Down Under, but DH and DS are NOT allowed to go with me. They both love to speak with the Aussie accent, and it sounds terrible! LOL....I don't think I could stand being around them when they do it there. :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Retta » July 19th, 2012, 7:52 pm

Kim - even if they did that to me, if it got me there, I would just take along duct tape! LOL I would just love to go there and visit. I wouldn't want to see just some of it, I would want to see it all!!!
Retta

Postby kim » July 19th, 2012, 8:47 pm

Well, my chances are next to nil...I can' even get DH to Alaska (too long of a plane ride) so anywhere else, forget it. Same with cruises. The week before mom passed away, she wanted me to book a cruise for her and me since my dad and DH don't like to travel. She loved to travel and often did. But she wanted a daughter/mother cruise to anywhere I wanted to go. Wish I had done it. She traveled often and to many different places over the years, often with a group of ladies from the church. Sometimes with just friends. DH once bought her a first class ticket to Korea and she loved him so much for that. DH has a lot of faults, but I will always love him for the love he showed my mother.
kim

Postby Retta » July 19th, 2012, 11:40 pm

Aw Kim - that is so sweet about your DH and your mom. I'm so sad you didn't get to go on that cruise. I never thought of doing that. I hope one day I can travel. I keep living through other people's travels and that would be so much fun. With losing my job, I lost the option of heading the tours. I loved doing that. I think the people I took liked it too. Really that was the best part of my job, those people. When the trip went well, they were so grateful and I loved it being a working tour although you are on call 24/7. I guess I'm weird. But designing and taking those people on those tours was just the highlight of my time. They wanted me in the office more and had said I couldn't go as much, then with my health - that was stopped too. I guess I should just say, I'm grateful, and appreciative of what I did get to do!!!

You need to go on a cruise with our Black Cat/Silver Bullet machines. I could see what that would do. We would need a whole floor and lots of Electrical cords and have them all wait on us hand and foot. Wow, how much of the cruise would we see! LOL
Retta

Postby kim » July 20th, 2012, 12:48 am

I get too comfortable being at home....I am a true homebody. So is my dad. Mom is the one who loved to travel. I do too, but not as much as her. I just like to get out every once in a while. I would love a cruise that I could take my cutter with me and play, but then I may never leave the boat!

I just hate it about your job and am praying that the doctors get your health issues solved and back to your normal self. I know the agony and stress that you must be going through....and the waiting. I just hate waiting. But I pray that God will reveal His plan for you as He must have a plan. But I have to say with all that I have been shown in the last couple of weeks, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that HE is at work. And we don't always recognize what He is doing at the time, but it will reveal itself later. We may not like the road or the outcome, but He is there holding our hand and helping us through. You are ever on my mind and in my prayers.
kim

Postby Retta » July 20th, 2012, 2:47 am

He isn't finished with me yet Kim! I so appreciate and thank you for the prayers and encouragement. I know you know!!! Thank you!
Retta

Postby kathybessey » July 20th, 2012, 11:11 am

Thanks for posting all the pictures Retta. And yes a very big thank you to our hostess Lisa for the wonderful surprise. I love each and every card that I received. I just hate seeing mine next to all the others. Mine are so simplistic, I guess I just don't have the imagination you all do. Is there another swap going on? I haven't been around much.
kathybessey

Postby Retta » July 20th, 2012, 7:37 pm

Kathy - you do! We all do what we like and everyone's style is different.
Retta

Postby kim » July 21st, 2012, 9:18 am

I'm learning. I tried to incorporate the UTEE on this one. Didn't turn out quite like I imagined as the UTEE "burns" and turns darker than I wanted it to, but still hanging in there on the learning. I've been experimenting with the inks lately.
kim

Postby whizzy » July 22nd, 2012, 8:02 pm

Just looking through all my goodies now, love all the interpretations of each person's dream trip. I won't reveal what mine was just in case by some slim chance they do still turn up!

Thankyou also to the ladies who sent off replacement beads, that was very sweet of you. To the person that must have given up their beads from both myself & Kate (I know she never received hers either) to send them back to me, that was a very thoughtful gesture! I didn't expect that!

Lisa you've been an awesome swap host — love, love, love the extra little treasures you included — p.m. on the way my friend :)

Just waiting for Dana's parcel to arrive now — it's beginning to look a bit like Christmas . . . LOL
www.scrapsofstuff.com
Mac OS X 10.9, Windows 7
Inkscape, Signcut Pro (with dongle) & Scal3  tiny bites! )
whizzy

Cutter: 18" Cougar

Postby kim » July 22nd, 2012, 8:50 pm

Glad the postal service is finally cooperating with you Whizzy!!!
kim

Postby LisaH » July 23rd, 2012, 8:00 am

Glad they arrived Glynis! and you are very welcome ;)
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Previous

Return to Challenges