6/25/12 Challenge

Re: 6/25/12 Challenge

Postby corwins » June 26th, 2012, 11:56 pm

Your basket is cute Rach
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt by the heart. Helen Keller

http://www.mycardspot.blogspot.com
corwins

Cutter: Black Cat Cougar 13"

Postby kim » June 30th, 2012, 7:37 am

I have to laugh Rachellann! Too bad the dreary things in life get in the way of our having fun. Today is my first day to feel more like my old self....summer cold. First it was getting ready for my mini vacation, then the mini vacation, and now the cold. I am still a little stuffy and still coughing a little, but I think I will actually feel like crafting today. You know it's bad when you don't even want to craft. I've been wanting to try some of the challenges too!

I look at all the wonderful things all of you have done and I get so inspired by it all. You all have done an awesome job of the different projects. I have a couple of "have to do" projects as favors to friends and then maybe I will get to play with some of the new stuff (the summer and spring distress inks for starters). Can you believe I've had it for days and haven't even opened them? Well, ladies, keep me inpired and I may actually do something!!!
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Postby Elizabeth » June 30th, 2012, 7:43 am

Don't forget to show us what you create, Kim. (now that you have figured out how to post your photos!) I love to see everyone's projects.

(glad your feeling better!)
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kim » June 30th, 2012, 7:44 am

I will! And I am glad I am feeling better too!!!! I went one night without being able to sleep...yesterday I was pretty much a zombie. :D
Mommy to a Silver Bullet 24" , a Black Cat Cougar 24" AND a Foil Master!
kim

Cutter: SB 24" and BC 24"

Previous

Return to Challenges