Paper Bead Swap SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED

Re: Paper Bead Swap SIGN UPS ARE NOW CLOSED

Postby Suzan » March 1st, 2012, 11:36 am

Kate they don't have to be mailed until March 16th or 17th. No worries
Suzan
Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart!

http://www.simplycustomforyou.com
Suzan

Cutter: 13" Cougar 15" Silver Bullet

Postby kathybessey » March 5th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Ooooh I know what Suzan and Dana were talking about -- LOL I was on Skype too that night :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kathybessey

Postby rachellann » March 6th, 2012, 11:11 am

Mine were mailed out yesterday morning so they are on their way to Suzan.
Helping where I can when I can.
Using a 24" Silver Bullet Pro and also have a 18" Cougar
rachellann

Cutter: 18 Cougar, 24"Silver Bullet

Postby Suzan » March 6th, 2012, 11:36 am

Thanks Rachell, I can't wait to see them.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby LisaH » March 6th, 2012, 5:59 pm

Suzan... Im sorry I told a fib :( I thought I would be able to get to the post office already, but haven't been able to. I will do my best to have them mailed by this Friday
LisaH

Cutter: 24" SB Pro

Postby Suzan » March 6th, 2012, 6:19 pm

No worries Lisa, you still have almost two weeks to mail them. LOL
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kate3 » March 8th, 2012, 11:24 am

Yep, just have to make ones I like first. No problem.
kate3

Postby Suzan » March 8th, 2012, 1:54 pm

Me too Kate.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kathybessey » March 8th, 2012, 9:46 pm

Me three!
kathybessey

Postby kate3 » March 8th, 2012, 11:13 pm

:ROFLMBO: We have a week and a half ladies to post. I am freaking out here so todays had better look nice. :shock: I got a lavender or lilac sheet of card stock. I always mix those two colours up. I stamped the heck out of them with every colour and pattern I could find. They will be todays beads. My daughter wanted to know if I was missing stamping in grade school? :ROFLMBO: It looks a mess but I think it might work. Yes, it does look like a 5 year old did it. :hide:
kate3

Postby Elizabeth » March 9th, 2012, 8:11 am

Can't wait to see what your beads look like, Kate! I was amazed at how different my finished beads look from the paper I started with. I'm pretty sure mine will go the post office today or tomorrow.
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby kathybessey » March 10th, 2012, 5:44 pm

I got all of my beads rolled and half of them have been sealed. Now it's time to do some housework then I can finish the rest this evening after dinner. Who started this process again? Dana????? And who signed me up for this? Suzan????? You are both rotten!!!!! (and I love ya anyway!)
kathybessey

Postby Suzan » March 10th, 2012, 6:10 pm

If I weren't rotten then you wouldn't love me So if I was good would you not be my friend. See I knew being naughty all these years would pay off.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby kathybessey » March 10th, 2012, 6:20 pm

Suzan wrote:If I weren't rotten then you wouldn't love me So if I was good would you not be my friend. See I knew being naughty all these years would pay off.

Now that is logic I can relate to!!!! :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO: :ROFLMBO:
kathybessey

Postby allandra42 » March 10th, 2012, 10:06 pm

I got my beads done how are you guys mailing them so they dont get smashed?? lesa
Hours spent in my craftroom are considered by me "Time Well Spent"
Please visit my blog: http://timewellspentbylesa.blogspot.com/
allandra42

Cutter: 15 inch Cougar, 24 inch Silver Bullet

Postby Suzan » March 11th, 2012, 11:44 am

Bubble wrap mailer, with a bubble wrap return mailer, Rachell put each set in a zip lock bag, and they came thru fine in the bubble mailer.
Suzan

Suzan

Postby allandra42 » March 11th, 2012, 3:17 pm

My beads are wrapped up and addressed and unless I forget them will be in the mail to you tomorrow. Thanks for doing this suzan when I finally got a technique that worked I enjoyed it. :-) Lesa
Hours spent in my craftroom are considered by me "Time Well Spent"
Please visit my blog: http://timewellspentbylesa.blogspot.com/
allandra42

Cutter: 15 inch Cougar, 24 inch Silver Bullet

Postby kate3 » March 12th, 2012, 11:11 am

I am so tired and angry. I finally got most of my beads made and some coated but I ran out of paper one bead short not counting mine. So I have to stamp another piece of card stock, cut again, make the cards for the extra beads. While making a glass etched mug and a frame with vinyl to take on a plane in 4 days to my brother in laws 60th surprise birthday party in another State.
I don't fly anywhere without my husband who is already in that State. So my daughter will become my mother and stop me from attacking the crew and I have attacked before. If I don't board the plane in the right state of mind my fear will make me do just about anything. It is documented on my flying record and I bet it makes fun reading. I don't know why my family keep me. :cry:
I only ever fly QANTAS but they don't go where I am going. Only their cheap airline goes there. I want to kill my BIL for living in the country and he doesn't even know he is having a party.
Yesterday I had to go shopping with my husband to get a new suit for work. I gave him $500.00 in cash I had saved, he put it in his wallet with over $1,500.00 he had saved for our holiday. His wallet was stolen out of the dressing room while the suit person was checking the fit of his suit just outside. That is where the angry part came in. :banghead: There are camera's in the changing rooms but the lady who looks at them was on holiday today and even if she sees who did it she won't know who they are so what use are the camera's? Someone is supposed to be watching the camera's at all times to catch these people but she took a long weekend. I am just so depressed now and I am seriously worried about getting the beads and everything else done in 4 days. :banghead:
kate3

Postby Retta » March 12th, 2012, 12:29 pm

Oh Kate I am so sorry. How horrible! Will insurance or anything cover that? I will be praying for you honey. Praying that what you want to get done goes well and your trip goes very smoothly. You are an amazing woman and able to do so much. One step at a time!! I would have been angry and more too!!
Retta

Cutter: 13" Cat CS4/Inkscape signcut

Postby kate3 » March 12th, 2012, 1:08 pm

Retta wrote:Oh Kate I am so sorry. How horrible! Will insurance or anything cover that? I will be praying for you honey. Praying that what you want to get done goes well and your trip goes very smoothly. You are an amazing woman and able to do so much. One step at a time!! I would have been angry and more too!!

Thank you Sweetie, no insurance won't cover it. How would they know we even had the money. I was grateful my husband keeps his driving license and credit cards in a card wallet and it was not taken. I saw who did it, I just didn't know that is what he was doing. There was a boy around 16 dressed for the beach walking up and down outside the dressing room doors. Something about him made me feel uneasy. He was alone in a store he wouldn't shop at and he ran out of their taking the back door away from us. Maybe I should have acted on my instincts but I wasn't going to tackle him on a feeling.
My husband did not tell me it was gone until we were home again. In case he had left it here by mistake even though he was sure he had it with him. I wish he had told me while we were out because I have always been able to find lost things. Something always shows me where they are. I come in handy for some things.
We just had one of my weird finds. Eight years ago my husband bought me diamond hoop earrings, very expensive ones. The first time I wore them my daughter knocked one with a loose clasp and it was lost in the car. I gave that car away but made the person I gave it to promise before they sold it or traded it in to take the cover off the hand brake because I knew my earring was in there. Four weeks ago they were trading the car in and rembered the promise. They brought my earring back to me and told me they do not know how it didn't fall through onto the road where it was sitting. Or even how the earring got in there. All of those years a jeweler friend had been trying to make me have something else made out of the one earring. I kept telling him no because the other one was coming home to me. See? I do have a talent. I am a finder of lost things. Just not the ones I put in a safe place at home.
kate3

PreviousNext

Return to Challenges