ATC Swap Proposal

Re: ATC Swap Proposal

Postby JeannetteC » October 29th, 2011, 9:07 pm

Dana for doing a great job on the photos and posting them. I really love how great they all turned out!

Elsa, glad they liked the ghost. It was my first attempt at using the coiled wire.
I coloured the card and pumpkin with Copics. I used metallic gel pens to add the accents on the broom and the basket.
I used a glass effects embossing liquid to add the shine to the pumpkin and to the leaves
I can't think of what you call the fuzzy stuff that I added to the flowers at the base of the tree. I know it was in 4 packs of little plastic tubs on a card for a buck at Michaels, lol.
JeannetteC

Postby Linda V » October 30th, 2011, 3:00 pm

Elizabeth wrote:My moon tutorial is now posted on my Blog,(along with a couple of really early snowman photos). It is my first tutorial, and I am not the world's greatest photographer, but hopefully it will be of some use.

http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com

The tut on the moon is fantastic. Thank you so much for sharing your technique ! I love how it just rises up off the card "like a harvest moon".

Linda
Linda V
From Beautiful KY

"Kind Words and Deeds Never Die"

Gooooo CATS!
Linda V

Postby Gigi » October 30th, 2011, 3:20 pm

Great job on the tutorial, Elizabeth! And the pictures of the snowman are amazing!
Silver Bullet Admin/Tech Support

Happily using an 24" Silver Bullet Platinum

Gigi
Gigi

Cutter: 18" Silver Bullet Pro, Foilmaster

Postby Elizabeth » November 2nd, 2011, 12:48 pm

Thanks for looking at it, Linda and Gigi! The snowman is looking a bit sad now, as it has been above freezing during the day for the last several days. I don't think DD will make another one on the deck, because it makes her sad to see him melting. She is a bit of a softie!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Elsa » November 2nd, 2011, 2:06 pm

Thanks, everyone, for the answers to my questions and for the great tutorial.
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond. I have been under the weather but am on the mend, now.
Elsa

Cutter: 13" Black Cat Cougar

Postby Maxine » January 2nd, 2012, 8:34 am

Oh my ...I see that I totally spaced out this swap . I am so so sorry...
What a wonderful job you all did ..they are so cute Im sorry I missed out. Hopefully things will slow down...I know they will cuz Ive learned to say NO!
I look forward to joinging crops and swaps again. I learned so much about making cards and paper crafting. Just last night I made some boxes..they are so cute!

forgive me for forgetting...I thought I was forgetful but then I forgot that I was...Now I remember . ;)
Maxine

Postby kathybessey » January 2nd, 2012, 2:48 pm

LOL Maxine! Keep an eye out in February for another ATC Swap as we are right in the middle of one right now that are due on February 1st. I am sure someone will want to start another one not long after that as these little babies are addicting! I am working on a method of hanging all of the ones I have received on my wall right now. I have the last set (winter) to prepare and then I can get them hung up and show everyone what I did (if I like how it turns out LOL)
kathybessey

Postby Maxine » January 2nd, 2012, 5:37 pm

I will Kathy. I love making them too. I got plum addicted when zenita was doing them over at mtc. Cant wait. I think mine will be a bit better than the last ones I made ..im becoming more friendly with paper.
Maxine

Postby kathybessey » January 2nd, 2012, 6:19 pm

LOL Maxine I just put yours (and all the others I have received) up on my wall and it is great! I am friendly with paper, just not too imaginative with creations especially so little. I look at mine from each swap compared to others - ugh

I still have fun doing them though so people have to put up with me LOL Can't wait to have you join in on another swap!
kathybessey

Postby Elizabeth » January 2nd, 2012, 6:22 pm

Whatchu talkin bout, Kathy? I have one of your cards from each of the swaps I've done, (4 total) and I think they are all terrific!
Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
http://shrinkingmimsy.blogspot.com/[/url]

Totally addicted to cutting with my new 24 inch Silver Bullet!
Elizabeth

Cutter: 24" Silver Bullet

Postby Dana » March 17th, 2012, 7:01 pm

I can't believe I am missing all these cards. This was my favorite swap :(

WARNING LADIES: do not clean your craft room too often or you might accidentally throw things away. Don't ask me how I know this. :o
Dana

Cutter: Lynx "Nikita"

Postby kathybessey » March 17th, 2012, 7:23 pm

Aww Dana honey I am so sorry :(
kathybessey

Previous

Return to Challenges